Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by streetsahead View Post
    What's going on?

No updates

No communication

Sakura last logged in in January...hired immediately after I created these threads, and disappeared once the heat died down, almost as though she was fictitious...hmmm.

Frick man, if you desperately need capital raise your prices to $5 a pack and drop a set if need be. Go see a business coach. Go see a financial advisor. Do something. But drop your ego and listen to your customers.

WE'RE BORED AND WE HAVE MONEY FOR YOU. GIVE US A PRODUCT TO SPEND IT ON.
    +1

We have money to spend but nothing worth spending it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are a few new cards. Well that's not so bad and seems like something is going on from time to time. I don't care about it anymore how long it will take for the next release. I am just angry about that there is no communication with us. Support? Dead? The community is trying hard to keep players in the game and it seems like Wulven gives a *censored* about it.
    How often we talked about if SE is dead... Well more than 4 years and we are still here. If SE is about to disappear tell us. That's just fair after we spent money and time on a game we love. But don't become a "ghost".

If u guys need help... Cat cards would help Believe me I am so crazy I would spend a lot of money for them
    TJ Catalina
    @CatVanPatton

When Life gives u lemons - TAKE A NAP!

Join us on Telegram and Discord!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven, what's going on? Talk to us.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    I'm not abandoing the game until the game is gone. Others have expressed similar feelings. Clearly there is still a comunity of stubborn individuals who want this game to recover. But if all hope is lost, i think we deserve to know.
    +1
    ign: SK Frost2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    I'm not abandoing the game until the game is gone. Others have expressed similar feelings. Clearly there is still a comunity of stubborn individuals who want this game to recover. But if all hope is lost, i think we deserve to know.
    Pretty much. I don't even really play but very sparsely now. I still hop on every now and then when I get bored or want to feel nostalgic. I'm certainly on the side of the game simply existing over the servers dying and everything is gone (assuming these stubborn individuals are numerous enough to actually play regularly). In fact, in such an event, I would likely try to collaborate with others to salvage/preserve the game in some form (within legal means of course -.-). I may be biased because of my previous employment with Wulven, but this is still my favorite card game, even if I don't play it much anymore. I know at some point I'll want to play a game or two, and it be great if it would still be here to do so when that time comes.

On that note, I kind of agree the amount of communication is terrible. While I'm certainly appreciative of GDC's efforts to keep us up to date when he can (which I'm sure is whenever he can, honestly), it would go a long ways with us long-time players to just get an idea of what's happening every now and then. Not to mention the lack of activity from the support team is also demoralizing and frustrating (granted this assumption is based on complaints littered in various area's of the forums). I'm not 100% certain of Wulven's currently employed staff, but I'm currently under the suspicion that there isn't anyone to work on support tickets or monitor the community, that isn't also working on code, new content, and/or balancing. Of course, I haven't looked at the social media interaction with the community, so I will throw that exception out since I'm reluctant to login to the nightmare that is social media.

Having a Community Manager is a must to keep things smooth, even if they are part-time and aren't checking the forums 16 hours a day like I tried to do. So long as they are consistently working on support tickets and communicating with the players in some way. In fact, having things happen every few weeks for the CM to post on would be great. An in-game event announcement (double XP and Gold weekend, 50% off CotC packs, Meltdown event, ect.), new store items (such as new sleeves, playmates, player avatars, or bundles), and development news monthly (hell even every six weeks) are just some examples of things that could happen periodically every few weeks to give Wulven's CM a reason to post and talk with us (even logging in-game to speak with players!) it gives players a reason to check the forums and be engaged with the game. And they aren't hard, AT ALL. The only reason why I can think we don't get regular sleeves and playmats (especially sleeves now that the game automatically creates foils) is that the licenses Wulven has with the artists doesn't permit it without extra investment.

Anyways, I'll stop there. I just hate seeing the role I used to fill with so much passion be ignored to the community's dismay. If there is anyway I/we can help Wulven, just let us know. Because I will, for my favorite card game and certainly for a community that deserves it.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 05-16-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I Don't know Kyle personally or if his passion for this game has faded a bit, but at this point selling SE might be an option we all once feared but could help the game. I know if I was coding for as long as he has been I'd be burned out a lot.
    Soylentgreen is people!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Each time it looks dead, it bounces back like Eternal Troll or Phoenix Urigon ...

... however, I had thought this thread might prompt some response from Kyle / Gondorian / Sakura ... but perhaps it actually is dead

Feels weird not to release the rest of LL, given progess (i assume) in the PFG. The single-player campaign might just prove too much for one or two people to design / code / test / release though. I read somewhere that 50 levels for each hero, each with three difficulty ratings = 6000 levels to ship. With just one dev, this is ... years of work to ship anything but generic levels.

Cerddorion
    time to close up shop then