Supporting ��������
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by streetsahead View Post
    I'd like to keep this thread constructive, and not another "Let's bash Wulven " thread.

I tried to be respectful, yet clear that we demand more communication.
    Being constructive has it limits here and Wulven needs to take responsability. Your list speak volume.
    Evolving Through Change

"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met Jasmine. We ate lobster, drank Piņa Coladas. At sunset we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over and over and over?"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm not abandoing the game until the game is gone. Others have expressed similar feelings. Clearly there is still a comunity of stubborn individuals who want this game to recover. But if all hope is lost, i think we deserve to know.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really hope that someone from the company can shed some light on this. Would help to clear things up. whether good or bad
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find it hard to believe they can salvage this game even with new content unless they first get their support team up and going. There's no way you can attract and keep players without good support and communication.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I can't address all of those things because they are for Kyle to answer or not, but I have been communicating with regards the campaign and upcoming balance changes in 3.15 and I respond to bug reports and anything else that *needs* a reply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    #getoftheshipofSSwulven
    don't drown in the process
    be smart
    be safe
    WE NEED ANSWERS

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Already 3 years that I have fun with you friends. After 3 years, as in a several couple, continuous or breakage. For me, Since Some months, the pleasure was not at the rendez-vous. Like all of you, I was sick of the slow development and blah-blah-blah, you know! But the games is more interesting and I wanted Remain. I don't know anything else that MTG 20 years ago and now SE. I decided to do otherwise, participate in tournaments, join TJ and be part of the Community. You do not know because I do not Communique That much, but I have a lot of fun to read every day, specially my band of "cats lover".

Why am I telling you this? Whether because SE has taken decision to Develop is product in collaboration with the Community. without this, the games would be dead already. But Participate and communicate are Two Different things. You Fully Reason Streets, It is time for SE to communicate with its members. And not just that, involve them even more. The community is very powerful and I'm sure That all Together we can Find solutions, do compromise and reset some things. It is time to do a round table, discuss and review certain points.

I hope that the rumors do not. It is not a question of money. I participate in Kickstarter and I buy the special at any month to encourage, I'd be paying each month to play. It's a matter of time Invested and integrity.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    For those that might not have seen Kyle's reply on the other thread about the dissolving of the corporation known as Wulven Game Studios, Inc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The Canadian Corporation in question was indeed dissolved because it wasn't used for years since it was created. Rest assured that Shadow Era is still operating and will be for a long time. But we aren't Blizzard or Hasbro, there are only a few people working on it with a very limited budget. Instead of typical corporate moneygrabbing, the goal has always been to make a great game that is both enjoyable and affordable.

As for the future of SE, Gondorian has been hard at work on the campaign missions, and I've just hired a new community manager and support staff that are in training now. So despite the rumors, the sky is far from falling

I've always welcomed our players to email me personally at kyle@wulven.com or Skype id kyle.poole77, or yeah even add me as a Facebook friend if you want to see pics of my kids.
    The new support staff will be able to tackle the tournament prizes and usual support requests.

As for balance changes, we only just finished the first full season of 3.14, and changes are now afoot...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What's going on?

No updates

No communication

Sakura last logged in in January...hired immediately after I created these threads, and disappeared once the heat died down, almost as though she was fictitious...hmmm.

Frick man, if you desperately need capital raise your prices to $5 a pack and drop a set if need be. Go see a business coach. Go see a financial advisor. Do something. But drop your ego and listen to your customers.

WE'RE BORED AND WE HAVE MONEY FOR YOU. GIVE US A PRODUCT TO SPEND IT ON.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014