Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

It's April 15, 1912. Should we get to a life boat?

First off, I generally don't rant about late promises and slow development. I've been playing 4 years, and have spent my fair share in foil hunting. I've bought things I genuinely didn't need to try to help support this game. I've seen slow development, and that's whatever. But this seems different.

Currently, I'm concerned. Here's what I'm seeing:

1) No news, whatsoever. No updates. No communication with the community.

2) No monthly deal. This one is surprising to me, as I had figured this one was easy money for wulven. Why?

3) No upcoming balance changes. At LL release, it took 3 days to get garina banned. Currently, an even more ridiculous location, sosilo is running rampant. A free draw engine that fills your hand every turn, lol. Completely broken, yet no communication on upcoming nerfs or rejigs. I mean, that card is horrifically op.

4) No support, for what I'm told is 3 months. If wulven wants to stop sponsoring, an announcement would be appreciated. But we're getting the silent treatment, literally.

5) No cash prizes delivered to WC2015 winners. I mean, I understand being years behind on kickstarter stuff. But a few hundred dollars is a bridge-too-far for Wulven? That's scary.

You have to understand, given all the above, it leaves me curious if the servers are just gonna go down on a random Tuesday because Wulven didn't want to make a propper announcement. Physical was obviously discontinued without an announcement. I'm hoping this isn't writing on the wall.

I'm working hard in qm and qualifying events to get into WC, I'd like to know WC is still going to happen. I'd like to know my hobby is still going to be around next month.

I mean, without being angry or accusatory, can we please just get some communication?

edit: I also see now that the Canadian .gov website lists Wulven Game Studios as dissolved. Please address your customers.

https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/Corp...corpId=8122768
    Last edited by streetsahead; 08-09-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree totally with streets and has been a conserne of mine for a while. The alarm bells started ringing when the monthly deal was not around since it seem a sure fire way to make money and pay the bills.

Been around 4 and half years and like many off the older players we will lose out most if the game ends up going under.

We have a great product just need money and some one who cares to get shadow era back on track. Or at the very least kyle speek to us.
    Last edited by Nataku; 08-09-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I totally agree with Streets and Nataku, my to do list has become longer every passed month.
    Every day hoping that the little revolt in the community had to push the devs to do something, at least talking to the players of what's going on...
    But many of the comments and the suggestions took place on telegram, and went away with the wind...
    nothing was effectively done or told and we are still waiting, how long ? Who can say ?
    IGN: 17 paxvobiscum
    Telegram @paxvobiscu

1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia
    http://se-italia.forumcommunity.net/

When I was Young I played better:
    https://se-italia.forumcommunity.net...entry412546954

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Time to say goodbye?
    TJ Catalina
    @CatVanPatton

When Life gives u lemons - TAKE A NAP!

Join us on Telegram and Discord!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have to agree on every single point Streets stated!
    Shadow Era is a great game with so much potential! It would be sad to see it going under.
    I hope that Wulven gives us a life-sign soon and gives an explaination for what's happening at the moment.

The point about communication is important. Regular updates and news on how the game developing process is going on would be good. This would make waiting for updates easier and would probably keep the community stay calm, but this would fit better into a different threat I have to guess.
    Last edited by Mananexus; 08-09-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    IGN: A1 Mananexus
    Telegram: @Mananexus

A1-Alliance - Evolution in Theory
    a1-alliance.freeforums.net
    You want to be a part of A1-Alliance? Check out the link right here!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think if Wulven releases a Campaign, pushes on to Steam and maybe a 2v2 or 3v3 system then the game won't die. I hope I don't try to log in one day soon and find out that the servers are down/gone. Even if the monthly offer gets released late I'll buy it. I don't wanna see this game disappear.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was from the most people who love to talk on those types of threads , but obviously ( according to last years ) nothing will change so i feel pretty sorry for anyone who will waste time or have hope on this thread ..

Plus id like to tell everyone that this game will only not die with 1 simple solution. There are many many things u need to look at , wulven , but really making new cards is what will make this wonderful game in competition with clash royale and hearthstone and will get real money to developers

If its toooo tiring for you to make more than 80 cards every 2 years ( roflmao ) i guess the best thing to do is too minimize the shitty cards u make , every set has a bunch of useless cards , noone will use , so on paper every class has X cards , while in fact the cards used is X divided by two , or less.

Make all cards good , and make us discover new playstyles every new set , this is how the game will be in good position .. Ive been absent and when i came i didnt change my SF decks and won popups and rocked qm with them .. So far homo and wulven decks and sabreen and troll is what entered my decks up till now , thats pointless , people leave the game coz they stay 2 yeas with same cards and meta and u bring them after 2 years a slight change. The fact that i know ill be stuck with the same cards i had for 2 years with a slight update FOR 2 YEARS AGAIN , is what could make people leave the game for real.

I wish id talk about how clash royale has 58 cards ( 7 extremely rare to get ) , and i have more than 2000 WINS but i still havent learnt 40% of the possible decks to play at this game .. Thats interesting , i wonder if CR had same cards as SE , they create all thier cards good and buff and nerf very regularly to make them all good .. So .. Only 10% of SE cards but if we measure the time taken to master all decktypes in both games
    .. Im sad the time will be near between both games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ragosonos View Post
    I was from the most people who love to talk on those types of threads , but obviously ( according to last years ) nothing will change so i feel pretty sorry for anyone who will waste time or have hope on this thread ..

Plus id like to tell everyone that this game will only not die with 1 simple solution. There are many many things u need to look at , wulven , but really making new cards is what will make this wonderful game in competition with clash royale and hearthstone and will get real money to developers

[...]
    Nah I have do disagree, bro! You know that Wulven is a small company and if it is that easy to make a game that would make tons of money for them, they would probably do so! :P They will have reallifes as other people too and won't have endless time to spend.
    I really appreciate how they try to let the community help and try to make an exciting game that is as balanced as possible. Actually they achieved that if people play the same cards for 2 years lol. No need to blame them that harsh (even if they're indeed slow).
    It is strange that they don't say any word the last weeks as it is pretty easy to just send a message even when you're busy. :/
    IGN: A1 Mananexus
    Telegram: @Mananexus

A1-Alliance - Evolution in Theory
    a1-alliance.freeforums.net
    You want to be a part of A1-Alliance? Check out the link right here!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to keep this thread constructive, and not another "Let's bash Wulven " thread.

I tried to be respectful, yet clear that we demand more communication.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm still waiting on my Popup - Tournament prizes from Early June, which is 2.5 months ago, and a PAC transfer that hasn't been delivered, so as many other players waiting on support to deliver the rewards.
    Even if Wulven is focusing on Campaign, they shouldn't stay away from the community, without giving any news and having a dead support. We, as the community and supporters want to hear from the devs and have our concerns wiped out from this silence. Everyone is concerned about the game going downhill more than ever to shutdown on telegram. I agree with Streets, and i think we have the right to hear from Wulven. What is going on with Shadow Era? Atleast give us a to-do list and working-on list. And please work on the support tickets and the rewards aswell. If the tournament rewards are too overwhelming then you wulven could stop supporting popups, but i dont see how it can be overwhelming when only one or two are hosted a day and max like 10 a week, could be done easily.

Hope to see a response from Kyle, this is your game and we are your community.
    Ign:A1 LiaVivian/Tg:@LiaVivian
    WC2015: #15th
    WildCard 2015: #2nd
    Highest Rating: 379

LL Explorer
    -=Queen of Twilights Pre-LL=-
    Proud Member of PFG4
    Playing Since Season1
    Tournaments
    Tournaments Won: 4/Tournaments Joined: 18
    POPUPS
    Popups Won:29/Popups2nd place:9/Popups Hosted:33/Popups Joined:57