Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

300+ rated Amber - Dead Man's Breach

Hello everyone,

I have been experimenting with an Amber deck featuring reworked "Arthyle's Pass: Dead Man's Breach" location and came up with a surprisingly strong deck that can hold its own at 300+ area is played properly. I though ill share it maybe someone has a use for it.

Hero - Amber Rain 1x

Allies:

Blake Windrunner 2x
    Layarian Diplomat 2x
    Eleanor, Princess of Ellos 3x
    Yari Bladedancer 4x
    Aldon the Brave 2x
    Yari Marksman 2x
    General of Unaxio 4x
    Sorcerer of Endia 2x

Abilities:

Crippling Blow 4x
    Smashing Blow 2x
    Blood Frenzy 4x
    Enrage 2x
    Bad Santa 4x

Weapons:

Jeweler's Dream 4x
    Spectral Sabre 2x
    Reserve Weapon 2x
    War Flail 2x

Locations:

Arthyle's Pass: Dead Man's Breach 4x

51 cards + Hero

Playstyle is pretty rushy. The location has a great synergy with Yari bladedancer, even tho he cant attack heroes in the round he is summoned he can use his ability on an ally who has been played earlier. That makes it possible for devastating early damage in the 3rd round if your opponent has a slow start and you got an ally up in the second round. With ambush the location provides its possible to keep board control with throwing weenies at your opponent while constantly hitting his hero with your weapons, or completely swarm him(rather difficult against popular decks).

Earlier version i used 4x blake, since this ally is great to use with the location, however I reconsidered it because together with elanor there were too many 1 HP allies, what made the deck pretty meh against hunters (free hunters gambit). There are many 2 CC allies you could use with that deck, all have up and downsides, i went with this approach because for me its the most balanced mix i could think of.

Havent faced any impossible matchups so far. The most difficult decks to deal with are as usual well rounded Rogue decks, but they are beatable if you have a decent start.
    Last edited by AmberFade; 08-07-2016 at 03:59 PM.