Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wondering which card is returned to deck with Moment of Acquiescence

Hi boys and girls. I have a question. When playing against those very very very popular and annoying Templar, Justicar's Cape and Moment of Acquiescence decks I notice that some abilities when discarded from hand are returned to the deck and not the Graveyard. This means of course that the card can be recycled endlessly as long as there is a 'Moment' in play. To save me actually doing some research on all the ability cards to find out which card it could be would some kind friendly fellow Shadow Era Devotee tell me what card it is. I've asked the players but the either clam up or strangely can't remember. Thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When you have general of unaxio in play, discarded abilities shuffled into deck
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    When you have general of unaxio in play, discarded abilities shuffled into deck
    Thank you my friend. The mystery is now clear. I still hate those decks, but not as much as the stall/mill decks, or the rush ones, or the resource depletion ones and the freeze burn ones too of course. Actually I hate all the decks except for the one I'm using. And when I start to lose I hate that one too.