Close

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    yes and look where krygon is now it is one of the most used shadow allies still. it means all those nerfs were juste and sabreens would be too. haste is one of the best abilities in the game and people will love 3 resource allies with haste and 2 attack no matter how little health they have. and dont be so negative to others who make suggestions. after all this time and the many times the mods have said dont bash others for making suggestions you still do with sarcasm and passive aggressive. i thought the forum had become better lately but still there is some negative attitudes it seems.
    Appologies if you felt my post was being negative towards you in any way, that was not the intent. I was merely saying I dont think its a good idea to try and buff rest for the weary repeatedly. It's playable now, which should be good enough.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ooooh, you were reffering to the sabreen thing werent you. Funny thing is I was agreeing with you, kinda interesting you assumed I was trying to bash you.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I grow weary playing against the same things over and over. This game either needs to add many draw engines that can keep up with existing one like cof, Vic/gauntlet, and sosilo, or remove these ones that give repeatable draw. It creates a tempo that can only be matched by using one of very few draw engines. So there by the meta will always be dictated by the best draw engines, making the meta smaller and more focused. Am I making sense here?

And sabreen needs a nerf as well, seeing how sabreen can kill 2 krygons, yet it takes 2 krygons to kill a single sabreen, and she also has Templar, arcane, and discard synergy.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 08-28-2016 at 02:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Draw has always been the most powerful ability in CCG's. At least the ones that I'm familiar with. Ancestral Recall (for those who remember) was the most powerful card ever in Magic, IMO. I think it needs to be scaled backed in this game, as others have mentioned. I see people toss amazing spells in this game with Sosilo and the gang out. Why? Card advantage. Plain and simple. It's that important.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Groundshif return back to original ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    I grow weary playing against the same things over and over. This game either needs to add many draw engines that can keep up with existing one like cof, Vic/gauntlet, and sosilo, or remove these ones that give repeatable draw. It creates a tempo that can only be matched by using one of very few draw engines. So there by the meta will always be dictated by the best draw engines, making the meta smaller and more focused. Am I making sense here?
    I disagree. Draw needs to be cut back a bit if anything. Right now it is too easy to draw lots of cards with little to no tempo loss. That really limits the type of decks that can be built. Adding more draw engines just means more heroes using fewer archetypes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertzy View Post
    Groundshif return back to original ability.
    Please Gondo pleeeeeassse.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    New part of goundshif ability is nothing then anti moonstalker tech.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    soliso ability ahould be activated with 2 se
    and knight of unaxio does one dmg for discarding a card to the hero
    ign: SK Frost2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz92zaq View Post
    I disagree. Draw needs to be cut back a bit if anything. Right now it is too easy to draw lots of cards with little to no tempo loss. That really limits the type of decks that can be built. Adding more draw engines just means more heroes using fewer archetypes.

But we are already dealing with large amount of card draw from a few cards, if more draw were added there would be more options, take away sosilo, and you are left with few options. You would need to nerf many cards to remove the massive draw. Bloodthirst, cof, I'll gotten gains, gauntlet, sosilo. All of this and probably more to remove the massive draw, and then all the complaining about everyone's favorite draw getting nerfed. So just add many more draw engines and it opens the door to more possibilities, instead of forcing people to only play the few good ones. Some hero types are neglected a good draw card, unless they want to theme, i.e. Cof, antimatter, or sosilo.