Close

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IMO CoF was pretty balanced in SF, but now we have General of Unaxio, Spirit of Devotion, Relentless Savagery, and Lakmire making their value as a draw engine went up a lot for both Human and Shadow, should CoF get toned down ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajawali View Post
    IMO CoF was pretty balanced in SF, but now we have General of Unaxio, Spirit of Devotion, Relentless Savagery, and Lakmire making their value as a draw engine went up a lot for both Human and Shadow, should CoF get toned down ?
    it should had been left with sustain hp as many players wanted because cof was a draw engine for mainly vess and jericho who can have very good healing so to counter the damage. but then they removed the sustain hp so now it is used by everyone. so your question about cof was already asked and dismissed by wulven. another card that need to be changed is darklight apprentice. either make it 1/3 ally or give it permanent meek like the other 1/4 allies with a good ability. right now having one of the best abilities in the game and having 1/4 without any drawback is op.

Europe Regional (Winter 2012) Champion jacqui's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajawali View Post
    Most of those are OP.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    it should had been left with sustain hp as many players wanted because cof was a draw engine for mainly vess and jericho who can have very good healing so to counter the damage. but then they removed the sustain hp so now it is used by everyone. so your question about cof was already asked and dismissed by wulven. another card that need to be changed is darklight apprentice. either make it 1/3 ally or give it permanent meek like the other 1/4 allies with a good ability. right now having one of the best abilities in the game and having 1/4 without any drawback is op.
    I agree.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Which Lost Lands cards need a nerf/buff/rejig in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by streetsahead View Post
    You arent seeing sosilo decks in slugfest because nobody wants to chance taking a broken deck into a deck locked 7 week tournament, where if their lynchpin card is nerft, it'll wrevk their deck.
    That ended up being true I assumed it would be fairly common though. Particularly because I predicted slug would be done before the next set of nerfs.

I guess if most people realized Sosilo would be rarer than it feels like it should have been they wouldn't pack GS either.

I just assumed most people figured there would be Sosilo decks (as I did) and didn't bring GS because it sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My 2 cents is that there are actually a lot of older cards which could use a modest change to increase their synergies with newer cards.

For example, Fire Snake could deal Fire damage so that he has synergy on Fire themed teams. Katrin the Shieldmaiden could be given Twilight (and maybe remove the cost from her ability), which makes sense since her ability could only be used again when the target dies. Brutalis could be given the Wulven type while remaining a generic Shadow ally, etc. Basically just make a list of all of the cards people rarely use, and try to give them some synergy with the existing teams and/or new cards.

Similarly, I think that most of the the weapon oriented Hero's all feel a lot weaker now that Allies/Abilities/Land combos are so much more prominent, especially Serena Thoughtripper, Logan Stonebreaker, Darkclaw, and Rothem, King of Layar. It would be nice to see them get minor buffs or re-works.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i told you guys, i talked to gondorian and SLUGFEST would finish before the next update... i love it when no one listens to me
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    i told you guys, i talked to gondorian and SLUGFEST would finish before the next update... i love it when no one listens to me
    Sorry you were speaking ??
    IGN: Nataku Wolf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can we expect a preview this week and eventual update prior to next season?

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tolerance View Post
    Can we expect a preview this week and eventual update prior to next season?
    That would be ideal, but the quality is paramount so if it takes a bit longer to get right (or better) then we'll need to delay a bit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    That would be ideal, but the quality is paramount so if it takes a bit longer to get right (or better) then we'll need to delay a bit.
    thanks for reply