Zail's Hymn x2
Tidal Wave x4
Mass Purification x1

Items/Weapons/Artifacts:
Glass Chalice of Knowing x3
Scriptures of the Righteous x2
Rod of Smiting x2

Total = 45 cards (incl. Hero)

I am basing this deck off of the Threbin Templar Control Deck. Some of the numbering on these cards is due to the fact that I am a relatively new player with limited resources who isn't quite willing yet to cough up the "big bucks" to buy a ton of SC. The other part of the numbering is that these are simply the cards I have.

I'm considering taking out Focused Prayer and including something else, but I'm not sure what yet. I would also like to perhaps include less allies or more targeted allies that will help to create synergy among the cards. I was hoping for a deck that can stall but also can deal damage when the time comes later in the game. I like the concept of the stall/control deck (a strategy I enjoy and use in other games like Yugioh, which I know is so little like SE that the comparison probably will make y'all laugh more than anything) but I find that I'm not quite sure how to use it / what to trash / good at it. To sum, I aimed for stall/control + ability/ally damage (something like a white/green, white/black MTG deck perhaps).

I haven't used this deck competitively, only against the AI and only against Zaladar (this is how you know I'm learning: I have trouble beating some of the AI opponents), so I understand if this deck isn't quite competitive or even good. So I ask: less lambasting, more revision; everyone will thank you.

Any help/strategy/revisions would be appreciated and considered.