Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this guy is writing his thesis paper on shadowera.

TLDR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ya know Taf,
    I'd reply with quotes, play the "this statement vs that game". But really, I'm to dim for it. And you sir are a total jerk. Worth nothing here in my humble opinion.

We are better off without you.
    Go complain somewhere else or start you own game,
    See ya on the flip side,
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Think a trade house would be better.
    I have foils I don't use and would trade for ones I do use
    They would get more use this way round
    "you furry,flea bitten fool, I'll cover my throne with your hide"
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing"
    "The Alpha... and the Omega... death and rebirth... and as you die, so will I be reborn!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelatron73 View Post
    Think a trade house would be better.
    I have foils I don't use and would trade for ones I do use
    They would get more use this way round
    I and many other players would love some sort of trade ability, unfortunately and apparently any kind of Trading / Sharing / Giving has been met with much resistance on the part of the Dev's - I understand their reasoning even if I do not agree with it.

I don't understand though how some sort of auction/buying system involving Shadow Crystals is being withheld, most Crystals have to be bought with real money even if a lot are won in rewards - with some sort of minimum price to buy in that can be increased via demand it could open up possibilities for people to buy Crystals that otherwise would not (once you have all the cards why buy them other than some sleeves or mats?) If there was a market of some kind allowing the purchase of Foils with Crystals well then there would be plenty of reason again to buy them especially if the prices went up like they do in real auctions (it is a CCG after all and seems the first C would be worth promoting instead of roadblocking).

Thanks for a decent reply too, it's a breath of fresh air for sure

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't want to further resurrect an old thread, but thought I should point out some misconceptions here.

The Player Auctions feature, like the Automated Tournaments, is actually pretty far along in development already. As in many hundreds of hours of development time, and the feature was more or less working. It only needed to be bugfixed and get an updated GUI.

So what happened? Why wasn't it released?

The story as I was told was that it would be so disruptive to the current game model and the way the game makes money that it was too risky to release it without carefully considering the concequences. Eventually the development priorities shifted to improving the core game engine, and instead you saw great additions such as drag and drop, targeting lines, sleeves and playmats, etc.

But the intention and invested work of the Player Auctions is still there, and that's why it appeared on the recent vote for what feature we should prioritize next. When Player Auctions wins the vote, you'll get Player Auctions...
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sakura `*✲