Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Interview to Sirvato

In past weeks I noticed there is a player that placed almost always in top 100 score, but has no shows in popups or major tournaments. His IGN is well known to the community and I think at least once everyone has faced him in qm. Here is the interview to SirVato, overall the most proficient quick match player since shadow era started.

SirVato: First of all, thank you for taking the time to interview me, I would have gotten back to you sooner but I've been busy playing Shadow Era!

Pax: How did you know of shadow era ? Why do you like it ?

SirVato: I saw it on the App Store and it reminded me of Magic: The Gathering so I thought why not download it and check it out.
    I like it because it's something I can do while working or on my days off. I like that each game is different even though many people play the same decks. To me it's relaxing and mostly it's fun!

Pax: You are one of the most constant players in SE. Almost always in top 100 score. How long do you play per day to achieve that?

SirVato: Depends on what day it is but I at least try to play every day. I own my own business and I'm also an actor. If I'm acting there is a lot of time on set with not much to do except wait around for your scene to be shot, they like to say being on set is a lot of "hurry up and wait!" If I'm taking care of my business I'm able to multi-task and get work done as well as play SE.

Pax: Did you play tournaments also ?

SirVato: I have not had the pleasure of participating in any tournaments yet but I do look forward to it someday.

Pax: You are known to play mainly Elementalis, why do you like this hero ? Any other heroes you like ?

SirVato: I've always just enjoyed Elementalis, I don't know why. I don't really enjoy any other Heros but I do enjoy playing against them and trying to figure out a way to win.

Pax: Any tricks you want to share with newcomers and veterans?

SirVato: If it's not working feel free to change up your deck! Most importantly is to have fun and not worry about the haters.

Pax: Which level are you now and are you pointing to some level in particular ?

SirVato: I'm currently at Level 85 and will just keep on playing until the game is no longer fun for me.

Pax: Thank you so much for your time. In the community there were many curious players.

SirVato: You are very welcome and please feel free to keep in touch and let me know where you post this interview. Grazie mille. Ciao!
    IGN: 17 paxvobiscum
    Telegram @paxvobiscu

1lluminati in 7enebris
    Shadow Era Italia
    http://se-italia.forumcommunity.net/

When I was Young I played better:
    https://se-italia.forumcommunity.net...entry412546954

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cheers paxi and vato .
    Cool guy ,mind his own business, don't care about meta, don't care about bad mu ��
    Era definitely needs more players like him !
    Paxi should sleep more ��
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Respect sirVato

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Question everything but be open to anything

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like!
    TJ Catalina
    @CatVanPatton

When Life gives u lemons - TAKE A NAP!

Join us on Telegram and Discord!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very cool, Nice hear Vatos words! Played him so many times but convo was always polite and short.

Nice interview!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I chatted with him a little after reading this. Great guy. I don't wanna post his name but he told me and he is google able. He also said he would check this thread out. So maybe he will stop by and drop his name and business name. If I was a cigar smoker I'd buy some stoggies from him.