Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    Still a bug with chests and foils not being shown that has been reported previously but not addressed - screen shot from a few days ago:

and yes library was fully loaded - I saw this happen on my alt account a couple months back and waited for it to happen again, been ages since I got a foil on my main and no idea what it was now
    What if I told you that foils being in the daily chest is the bug! Shall we fix it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    What if I told you that foils being in the daily chest is the bug! Shall we fix it?
    sure - either way a fix is needed and has been - or we could just stop buying deals and quit too, I suppose that would also solve it

For the people who actually regularly spend $ on this game and collect foils it's just a little annoying especially since there is no way to filter cards and view only foils, all of them at once, and which are new

If only we just had a way to get some value out of our $ spent hunting foils allowing us to trade off the extra's and get more foils, I don't know like some sort of Auction House maybe? not sure anyone has ever suggested that before.... but seems like a good idea to help wulven make more as well in a round about way

your call

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    sure - either way a fix is needed and has been - or we could just stop buying deals and quit too, I suppose that would also solve it

For the people who actually regularly spend $ on this game and collect foils it's just a little annoying especially since there is no way to filter cards and view only foils, all of them at once, and which are new

If only we just had a way to get some value out of our $ spent hunting foils allowing us to trade off the extra's and get more foils, I don't know like some sort of Auction House maybe? not sure anyone has ever suggested that before.... but seems like a good idea to help wulven make more as well in a round about way

your call
    This is a great idea! Why didn't you say something sooner?

But seriously, it's not my call because this is a business decision. Tweaking the model of how people can get foils could be good or bad and it's for Kyle to decide. My personal preference would be to allow some kind of foil trading with the merchant for simplicity, where you can only buy the foils that were sold by others and likely at 10x non-foil price. That could work effectively like player-to-player trading with a hefty gold commission fee if players can agree to sell at the same time to achieve a swap.

As for the foil not showing in Daily Chest, we should fix that for 3.15, I think. It's about time. Sorry for joking earlier.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    when my armor has low quality i used my armor ability and i lost two durability instead of just one. i think this is a bug because it says i should only lose extra durability in combat not when using ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    when my armor has low quality i used my armor ability and i lost two durability instead of just one. i think this is a bug because it says i should only lose extra durability in combat not when using ability.
    The relevant part of Poor Quality says "loses 1 additional durability when used in combat", so I agree that it shouldn't use up 2 durability if you are activating an ability for 1D. I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hi i found another bug that need to be fixed. when i played thoughtful investment and then thriss assault plint i had zero resources when i finished my turn and then my thriss item was destroyed. if i play thoughtful investment first i should get a resource at the end of the turn so that thriss isnt destroyed by the sustain cc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    hi i found another bug that need to be fixed. when i played thoughtful investment and then thriss assault plint i had zero resources when i finished my turn and then my thriss item was destroyed. if i play thoughtful investment first i should get a resource at the end of the turn so that thriss isnt destroyed by the sustain cc.
    Sorry, this has missed the cut for 3.15 which is about to be released, but I'll get it sorted for 3.16. Well done for finding it and thanks for reporting.