Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

LL Praxix Fresh Meat

A lot of version of Praxix with Meat Wagon in this forum. With the expansion of LL, Praxix gets a new fresh meat into his line up. I manage to get 291 rating in Season 38 with this. I didn't play enough to boost it higher. Netdecked Micro, copied ROK Hello's, changed a few cards and here is my version.

***HERO***
    Praxix

***Allies (36)***
    4x Feasterling - fresh meat
    4x Harbinger of the Lost
    4x Rampant Krygon
    4x Deathmage Thaddeus
    4x Gravemonger
    4x Brimstone Devourer
    4x Falseblood Cultist -cantrip draw
    4x Stardust Extractor -draw
    4x Reactorary

***Items (4)***
    4x Meat Wagon

TOTAL: 40 cards + Hero

With this deck, you either win or lose by turn 8, 9 or 10. It can drag further but you'll probably milled yourself and loose by then. Feasterling, Krygon, DMT and Praxix Ability helps you control early board. You'll want your key card meat wagon played early in game. This will help with the survivability of your allies. Always keep one spare in hand when playing with Heroes with lots of item destruction.

Early board control and go face. Activating Praxix ability will have at least 3 damage from your own deck alone as long as you don't mill meat wagon. Choosing who gets the damage will be significant because the damage can go up to 6 sometimes.

Control the discard from the top of your deck using Harbinger or Praxix Ability since you can see what is coming. The deck probably be better with Energy Discharge but I just like the way it is, simple, fast and far from OP.

I play this whenever I'm on a losing streak or just for fun. T2 lucky will be Harbinger into Reactorary. Enjoy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Am currently using this deck. Just went past 300 rating by replacing DMT with Rapacious Vermin. I feel that Vermin is better as it gives you control against attachment heavy deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have played quite a simmilair deck a few weeks ago! Very fun and aggressive playstyle!

Deck overall looks good, but here are some cards I recommend or you could at least think about:
    1) Mind Control:
    This card is just too good! I would recommend you to try 2-4 of this, althought it will negate the bonus from Meat Weagon when it is on top (Harbinger, Cultist, Stadust and Praxix help you to control the top card!). You don't have to sacrifice your own allies and deal lots of damage to the opponent while getting rid of a fatty. Also it helps with stealthed allies. This is a must!
    2) Rapacious Vermin:
    As you don't want to pack item-d in form of abilities, this is the right choice to have something. Helps you e.g. against warriors, attachement-decks and stall. Also high health for 2 cc and quite decent with Meat Weagon. 2-3 would be the right number.
    3) Plightbred Runt:
    Not sure if he is even better than Feasterling. Good when going first (in this case you save 2 dmg - negative: a single Krygon, DMT and Gambit can kill him without Meat Weagon) and also synergie with mill and the homunculus-tribe.
    Last edited by Mananexus; 07-14-2016 at 08:32 PM.
    IGN: A1 Mananexus
    Telegram: @Mananexus

A1-Alliance - Evolution in Theory
    a1-alliance.freeforums.net
    You want to be a part of A1-Alliance? Check out the link right here!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Discharge is needed. Runt is also good.

This deck has came down a lot after the nerf to Extractor, but it was the most competitive deck I used at a point of time

See my version here
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....192#post590192

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I quite agree with your suggestions.

Rapacious Vermin - High health ally with Item D ability- however a bit situational, still a good turn 2 ally.
    Plightbred Runt - increase further health of allies this increase survivabilty of allies
    Discharge - For boardwipe when overwhelmed - my deck always loose when opponent starts flooding the board

Mind Control is good too, but I want to reduce abiltity card so that I can get maximum damage with Praxix Abilty and clear the board with support from allies at the same time get back board presence.

I still think Feasterling still a good aggressive move on turn 2 though. Follow up by Meat Wagon or Krygon to kill a 4 or 5 health ally.
    So if I were to edit, it will probably look like this

-1 Feasterling
    -4 DMT
    -2 Gravemonger

+2 Rapacious Vermin
    +3 Plightbred Runt
    +2 Energy Discharge

I'll have to try this some time and see how it performs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have you tried Slingblade Demon
    It's good to get back disabled/CB allies, and it can re-use enter the battlefield effects. (Mainly Cultist)