Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

hit it baby one more time

The Title is a bit trollish, don't mind it.

Neutral Ability
    cost 2 ( maybe 3 )

Attack to Target friendly ally.This ally is readied and cannot attack until the end of the turn.

Basically this card will allow a second usage of a card's ability. I was thinking of adding meek but It might be too much. For example,
    Irina, Guardian of the Swan and Backstab. But maybe not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by neratza713 View Post
    The Title is a bit trollish, don't mind it.

Neutral Ability
    cost 2 ( maybe 3 )

Attack to Target friendly ally.This ally is readied and cannot attack until the end of the turn.

Basically this card will allow a second usage of a card's ability. I was thinking of adding meek but It might be too much. For example,
    Irina, Guardian of the Swan and Backstab. But maybe not.
    I am not sure what kind of affect you are going for here. The way it is worded means that you would have to remove the attachment to use the ally to attack? Is that right? Or did you mean for another outcome?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jpm View Post
    I am not sure what kind of affect you are going for here. The way it is worded means that you would have to remove the attachment to use the ally to attack? Is that right? Or did you mean for another outcome?
    It's a Neutral Ability, and he said the aim was to use an ally's ability again. Now, using this in Jericho (or with any of the methods of removing your own attachment) might make it so an ally can attack again once the attachment has been removed, so there's that.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese