Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0

    Does anyone knows a 300 + jericho fun deck ^^

    hi guys,

    i just want to know if anyone knows a 300 + jericho deck, cause i rarely see someone playing jericho :/
    i think he is a really good hero with his ability, but i have no idea how to take a big advantage of him xD

    hope someone could post a good deck so i can try it :-)

  2. #2
    Member MakiGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    61
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Since they've nerfed Embers of the Just , Jericho just got weaker. I had a match where I used one Embers of the Just card 16 times and it won me the game everytime.

    I miss using Jericho. He's one of my favorite Heroes aside from Serena and Nishaven.
    Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    39
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MakiGee View Post
    Since they've nerfed Embers of the Just , Jericho just got weaker. I had a match where I used one Embers of the Just card 16 times and it won me the game everytime.

    I miss using Jericho. He's one of my favorite Heroes aside from Serena and Nishaven.
    That is why I stopped playing. Embers made matches soooo much more interesting than the norm. Coming back a year later, I notice the priest forum is practically dead. Why the constant effort to make Jericho harder and harder to use?

  4. #4
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaFisica View Post
    That is why I stopped playing. Embers made matches soooo much more interesting than the norm. Coming back a year later, I notice the priest forum is practically dead. Why the constant effort to make Jericho harder and harder to use?
    Embers is pretty much back to its old self in 3.17. Check it out.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    39
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Embers is pretty much back to its old self in 3.17. Check it out.
    Since the beginning in 2.89, Embers was able to target the enemy Hero.
    Video from April 4, 2014: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDUmYoAG0u0

    Then in version 3.13, Embers granted you a card draw and still target the enemy Hero.

    As it stands in 3.17, Embers cannot target the enemy Hero-- only enemy allies. Not being able to target the enemy Hero with Embers means I'm not getting any closer to finishing off my opponent's Hero, which is the objective. It also removes any incentive to bother crippling enemy allies since Embers' intent is to now kill and remove allies from the board. Moreover, 3.17 removed the card draw Embers used to provide.

    Embers is pretty much an entirely different card now; I respectfully dissent.

  6. #6
    Devoted Fan Gondorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England (GMT+0)
    Posts
    24,050
    Tournaments Joined
    1000
    Tournaments Won
    999
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaFisica View Post
    Since the beginning in 2.89, Embers was able to target the enemy Hero.
    Video from April 4, 2014: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDUmYoAG0u0

    Then in version 3.13, Embers granted you a card draw and still target the enemy Hero.

    As it stands in 3.17, Embers cannot target the enemy Hero-- only enemy allies. Not being able to target the enemy Hero with Embers means I'm not getting any closer to finishing off my opponent's Hero, which is the objective. It also removes any incentive to bother crippling enemy allies since Embers' intent is to now kill and remove allies from the board. Moreover, 3.17 removed the card draw Embers used to provide.

    Embers is pretty much an entirely different card now; I respectfully dissent.
    Yes, we took away the ability to damage the hero to encourage a control play style that has a win-con other than chipping away at the hero with Embers and brought back the ability to recycle the card over and over.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member seedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,199
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Yes, we took away the ability to damage the hero to encourage a control play style that has a win-con other than chipping away at the hero with Embers and brought back the ability to recycle the card over and over.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's still a dead card now...hardly seen in any competitive play

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    (17)
    2x aeon
    2x armored sandworm
    3x paladin
    4x stalactitan
    3x elizabeth winterborn
    3x tainted oracle


    4x glass chalice of knowing
    3x vow
    2x the king pride
    4x tidal wave
    4x retreat
    3x focus prayer
    2x forgiveness
    1x resurrection

  9. #9
    Senior Member egatemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    123
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Crusader of new Virtues
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    105
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    It's still a dead card now...hardly seen in any competitive play
    This doesn't necessarily mean it is weak, just that Jericho doesn't have all the tools he needs yet.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •