Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: v3.14 OP deck

  1. #11
    Senior Member seedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,194
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Far from op, people need to adjust.
    Things that beat this - faster rush, traps (death, snare), elementals, vic.
    Things that can beat this but people don't tech yet - groundshift+retreat(or loest), braxno citadel, weevil crossbow, fta t3 aetherborn wisp. Vow beats you also as you have no lln
    BTW even with aramia it's two card combo - location + knight
    Made a counter deck in 5 mins

    Hero: Victor Heartstriker

    Allies (17):
    4x Aetherborn Wisp ~120g
    4x Sabreen, Hand of Unaxio ~1500g
    2x Tainted Oracle ~450g
    4x Deepwood Bobcat ~120g
    3x Braxnorian Soldier ~100g

    Abilities (4):
    4x Hunter's Gambit ~120g

    Items (14):
    4x Snare Trap ~100g
    4x Death Trap ~250g
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow ~300g
    2x Spelleater Bands ~600g

    Locations (4):
    4x Gaderi: Braxno Citadel ~400g

    = 40 cards ~ 14240g

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    580
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    Made a counter deck in 5 mins

    Hero: Victor Heartstriker

    Allies (17):
    4x Aetherborn Wisp ~120g
    4x Sabreen, Hand of Unaxio ~1500g
    2x Tainted Oracle ~450g
    4x Deepwood Bobcat ~120g
    3x Braxnorian Soldier ~100g

    Abilities (4):
    4x Hunter's Gambit ~120g

    Items (14):
    4x Snare Trap ~100g
    4x Death Trap ~250g
    4x Weevil-tipped Crossbow ~300g
    2x Spelleater Bands ~600g

    Locations (4):
    4x Gaderi: Braxno Citadel ~400g

    = 40 cards ~ 14240g
    Whaaaaaaaaat? OP and NPE, nerf traps
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Kylt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GMT+9
    Posts
    1,190
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    This deck is so broken that I don't even want to play to prove my point. Nerf this asap for the sake of every players. Trust me, this is urgent.

    Healthy meta shift can happen without this. There is absolutely no reason to keep this, unless you are trying to make people dislike this game.
    IGN: Kyltz

  4. #14
    Senior Member samu313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    226
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    I did a couple of games with this deck but couldn't manage to win, could you explain a bit the gamestyle?
    IGN: A1 Virpe
    Telegram: @virpe

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    55
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    I guess you are referring to black sorceror. No he is not me
    Yeah I notice you came to watch his game. Also your plays were different from his. He plays it better.
    He got called noob & harsh word once in a game when he played burns.

    Quote Originally Posted by samu313 View Post
    I did a couple of games with this deck but couldn't manage to win, could you explain a bit the gamestyle?
    You'll need a good opening hand & luck to start with. The deck launches at T4. Going 2nd, usually you'll play Moment/nothing, BS/nothing, Sabreen. Then you play KoU and hero ability to find Cape, play location and discard ability to ready Knight, discard another to buff Knight. Usually you'll go face. Whenever you can buff Knight and ready him again with Cape. You must not be afraid to discard abilty including burns because you'll draw them again. Your burns are your backups to end the game.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Kylt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GMT+9
    Posts
    1,190
    Tournaments Joined
    7
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by samu313 View Post
    I did a couple of games with this deck but couldn't manage to win, could you explain a bit the gamestyle?
    I'll explain when I get to my laptop. You can watch my history in the meantime.
    IGN: Kyltz

  7. #17
    Senior Member seedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,194
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksaksa View Post
    Yeah I notice you came to watch his game. Also your plays were different from his. He plays it better.
    He got called noob & harsh word once in a game when he played burns. .
    I was just testing many variations of this deck

  8. #18
    Senior Member phillipw123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    208
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Far from op, people need to adjust.
    Things that beat this - faster rush, traps (death, snare), elementals, vic.
    Things that can beat this but people don't tech yet - groundshift+retreat(or loest), braxno citadel, weevil crossbow, fta t3 aetherborn wisp. Vow beats you also as you have no lln
    BTW even with aramia it's two card combo - location + knight
    Baduruu with Emore Crossbow also beats this

  9. #19
    DP Visionary
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    216
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    +1 @Kylt thread.

    The problem is the location. It should be completed changed, u can't have a card able to draw u +1 card (adjusting the discarded to the 2 u draw later) for each trigger. Regardless of any deck, that location is bad designed as of now.

    mm75

  10. #20
    Senior Member Alzorath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Youtube (GMT-√(i))
    Posts
    1,410
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    No offense... but this deck is about as far from OP as you can get... I even tried to give it the benefit of the doubt and take it out for some runs despite my better judgment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •