Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    If you can't think of anything nice to say, this obviously isn't the thread for you.
    If the game doesn't give me a reason to say something nice, obviously I can't say something nice. I'm posting here because I sent 3 emails to support in january, 1 private message to Kyle and 1 email to kyle and got no replies. Maybe here he will read my post... my hope never dies.

When I read the thread's title i thought it was a joke. I don't think Kyle is naive enough to expect only good posts here doing what he is doing to the game's community, disappointing everyone who still support this game.

I paid for a product (kickstarter, just like many other players) and I want it. If you can't delivery it in time, ok, we can understand that sometimes unexpected things happen, but if you can't even reply to messages... well, this is unacceptable, inadmissible.
    Last edited by Ranĝelo; 06-23-2016 at 12:30 AM.
    Messenger of the misty night
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranĝelo View Post
    If the game doesn't give me a reason to say something nice, obviously I can't say something nice. I'm posting here because I sent 3 emails to support in january, 1 private message to Kyle and 1 email to kyle and got no replies. Maybe here he will read my post... my hope never dies.

When I read the thread's title i thought it was a joke. I don't think Kyle is naive enough to expect only good posts here doing what he is doing to the game's community, disappointing everyone who still support this game.

I paid for a product (kickstarter, just like many other players) and I want it. If you can't delivery it in time, ok, we can understand that sometimes unexpected things happen, but if you can't even reply to messages... well, this is unacceptable, inadmissible.
    I actually have to agree to some extent, it really shouldn't be ignored among other issues as well. Shadow Era really could be a lot better if Kyle would consider this kind of feedback (past, present, and future) a bit more seriously.

That being said I actually do appreciate that Kyle made the game and I appreciate the job he gave me at one point. That job taught me a lot that I never would have known and it really can't be said how much I was happy I spent so many years on this game.

While were here I believe Gondorian deserves some appreciation as well. He may say things that annoy me all the time, but there is no doubt how much time, effort, and passion he puts into Shadow Era. All the bugs, design, responses, tools, and bug fixes () are all him. People may deny it sometimes, but the game is pretty damn bug free given the absolute immense amount of interactions this game has.

So for the moment, I will say. Thanks for what you guys do, I'll be back to do more "because I care" complaining soon.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 06-23-2016 at 02:42 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks everyone!

Well, almost everyone

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You're welcome kyle! Though 94% of my appreciation goes to gondorian just because he's involved with the comunity. So thank you kyle for making the game, and thank you gondorian for keeping it alive
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox