2 x For Unaxio!
    3 x Inner Strength
    4 x Focused Prayer
    3 x Sacred Fire Walker
    4 x Tidal Wave

Items (6)
    4 x Wizent's Staff
    2 x The King's Pride

I've toyed with the notion of swapping Wizent's Staff out for Bad Santa, and wanted an opinion on that. Wizent is kind of slow to get cards out, and takes SE, which I'd rather use on healing.

Also, should I swap Elizabeth for Tainted Oracle? I like her better because she has some durability.

What you think?

Also, any other comments on my deck are welcome.

Thanks for reading.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    One of your main strengths is your weakness - Tidal Wave

This gives you the board wipe you need and can not take out, but also makes cards like the 3 x Guardian of Unaxio & 2 x Knight of the Golden Dawn not so good - though I see why the KoGD is tempting in an attachment deck but he will not be consistent

I would suggest considering switching to General of Unaxio and Confluence of Fate along with Sabreen and remove 3 x Inner Strength and switch to Treasured Heirloom

Sabreen will be better after Tidal Wave and for protecting health so you can use the Staff for draw
    General makes it so you can get the attachment of choice when needed
    Confluence is very good draw for attachment decks (also Sabreen can toss extra attachments not needed)
    Heirloom is better for the draw (draws from Tidal Wave too)

Other cards to consider - Glass Chalice of Knowing / Zail's Hymn / and maybe 1 Arada Jewels (gives any ally KoGD's attack boost)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    One of your main strengths is your weakness - Tidal Wave

This gives you the board wipe you need and can not take out, but also makes cards like the 3 x Guardian of Unaxio & 2 x Knight of the Golden Dawn not so good - though I see why the KoGD is tempting in an attachment deck but he will not be consistent

I would suggest considering switching to General of Unaxio and Confluence of Fate along with Sabreen and remove 3 x Inner Strength and switch to Treasured Heirloom

Sabreen will be better after Tidal Wave and for protecting health so you can use the Staff for draw
    General makes it so you can get the attachment of choice when needed
    Confluence is very good draw for attachment decks (also Sabreen can toss extra attachments not needed)
    Heirloom is better for the draw (draws from Tidal Wave too)

Other cards to consider - Glass Chalice of Knowing / Zail's Hymn / and maybe 1 Arada Jewels (gives any ally KoGD's attack boost)
    Wow. Now THAT is some good advice. I'll definitely give that a shot.

Thanks a lot!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the best draw options depends on your strategy, if you'd like to tell us a bit more about your preferred style of play?
    Tafkad gave a nice insight if you want to focus on attachments. Personally I feel Wizent Staff always is a great value for money, 1se for 1 card is far more preferable most of the time instead of healing. But it is tricky against mages or Zal who can burn you fast and then you wish you had some se saved for healing. So for these match ups Treasured Heirloom and Tainted Oracle are great draw options.

CoF is great but in specific builds. Imo the number of your attachments doesn't justify its use unless you go with a bigger deck size. If you want to stick with Templars, I'd suggest to consider Spirit of Devotion maybe instead of Heirloom.

From experience always a mixture of 2-3 draw options is better to be covered in many match ups and avoid conflict eg you cant play 2 or more Elizabeths because she is unique, the same for Wizent Staff and Chalice, so you want multiple cards to be able to be played in parallel.
    Last edited by BP Holy Punisher; 06-20-2016 at 11:20 AM.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My main strategy is to keep dropping allies and keeping my opponent's side of the board empty. Preferred lockdown is when I get Aldon and TKP on the board, along with some attachments.

You got some good points there, too.

If I bulked up to 60 cards, how many allies you think I should have?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because I am on my phone, I will just reply to your last question and I'll try to give a more in depth reply once I am on my laptop.

For a 60 card deck I would say 20-30 allies depending on the build. I will assume that in your case you will have a similar attachment build so with CoF and solid draw, I'd say you need 20-25 allies. If you have problem fitting all the cards you need, then you can go to the low end for allies and pack 1x Resurrection.

So for this deck I would suggest maximum 4x CoF, many attachments with draw (eg Heirloom, Spirit of Devotion), General of Unaxio to seek attachments (and he recycles them too). Sabreen will be useful as per tafkad's suggestion.
    As additional draw engines I would prefer Tainted Oracle over Elizabeth to help you with board presence. Having a big deck it means you risk to have a very slow start so usually Elizabeth will give you only one card. 2-3 Bad Santa might be needed but I would like to avoid it. In this build Chalice will give you a good T2 drop plus a better search for the card you need function.

For attachments, Zail Hymn will serve you good for control, consider Strength of Conviction instead of Inner Strength if you go with Templars, check Arada Jewels as suggested above.

But be prepared that this build might not be the best for your strategy to go for continuous ally pressure. If you want to ask pressure, usually you need solid T2 drop with a powerful T3 support. I haven't tested what I will suggest now, but check out the updated location Garina Road along with Devoted Lightbearer which allow you to play eg Nathanias at T5! These cards look useful for continuous ally spam.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think I've got a pretty good idea of what I want to do now.

Thanks again for all your help! I really appreciate the both of you!