Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: v3.1400

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    you know you have a really hard time balancing sosilo brothers landing. and now with the new cantrip moa its even easier to do. you need it to be somewhere between the previous version and the current one.
    sosilo brothers landing needs a draw cap per turn.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thats one posibility yes. my suggestion is to change the enemy ability to zero cost and discard one card for every enemy ally that is killed. it fits with the discard theme and if you want to draw big then you should be prepared to lose big. sounds fair to me. but a cap is also good because it is already too easy to discard and it will only get easier when new cards with discard abilities are added. and it seem the developers think discard is something really negative that deserves a big pay off. if anything discard is better than playing a card because you can turn any card into the effect you want. that is no different from playing a card with an effect from your hand. in both cases you lose a card to get an effect but with discard you can even choose which card to lose so you have more flexibility there. so consider balancing it for future versions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 days and here's nerf wagon.
    I've played more games with Sosilo than anyone else and it's far from op. It's great when it works, but it's opp side effect is also pain even for 1se cost. What Sosilo enabled is new kind of rush, T5 otk which is great fun. But Sosilo are mediocre at best (I lost 20 rating using sosilo). I admit its draw is huge but that's the only thing why people use it. It's inconsistent, but usable. On an unrelated note, I think Sosilo draws cards when you discard location (too lazy to rewatch my game).

3.14 has brought new era to this game, which was much needed. Lot of locations are played, so let's see how meta evolves, it's too early to say what is op and what not.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have played sosilo decks since they updated and i have played enough games using it and against it to confirm that the revert of the previous nerf made it op again especially with moa and no doubt with future cards. it shouldnt take a week to realize this. next up is lakmire because it is probably also npe now that they reverted the nerf. they have a hard time finding a good middle ground for locations. just look at what happened to garina. they ended up changing it completely instead of going with any of the good suggestions the community gave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have played sosilo decks since they updated and i have played enough games using it and against it to confirm that the revert of the previous nerf made it op again especially with moa and no doubt with future cards. it shouldnt take a week to realize this. next up is lakmire because it is probably also npe now that they reverted the nerf. they have a hard time finding a good middle ground for locations. just look at what happened to garina. they ended up changing it completely instead of going with any of the good suggestions the community gave.
    Yes, and you play around 300 ratings and never wait more than minute, which happens only to you. Maybe you could tell us your ign, because what you say doesn't see anyone but you.
    Let's start, you're saying that it is op again - did I miss anything? Was there a Sosilo meta? Sosilo was T5 and was never good that way, later they added 1se activation cost for owner and later they reduced it to T4 and it wasn't still usable. I wrote several threads about Sosilo, you were never there, now suddenly you hint that Sosilo was op.
    Secondly, I repeat, no one has played more games with Sosilo in 3.14 than I. Look at the score table, you will see me at the first place, so yes, no one plays more than me atm. Sosilo is far from op, in perfect setup you can get 5 turn win, but if perfect setup was guaranteed rush mage with kriss-puwen-aldon/potl would be still better. When 320 deck loses to 200-230 decks that's not op, that's what is called inconsistent. Nerf would sent Sosilo back to oblivion.
    Same goes for lakmire, how about adjusting to meta and not asking to go back where 3.13 was.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with dejvo, people should stop being cry babies and actually start using their brains.
    It has been two days, the game DID get a breath of fresh air and HAS become more lively. Some new decks have appeared, locations are being used more, so what's the problem? I don't see templar ythans killing the ladder. I don't see wulven elementalis winning every pop up.
    Moa became nicer because it got a cantrip? Cards like justicar's cape are seeing the light of play again? I say it was fucking about time.
    Sorry for my bad engrish.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just curious as to addition of showing everyone my gold and crystal stash? I like that more stuff is shown, but the amount of gold and crystals I have is my business. I'm not bent out of shape just seems an odd thing to display. I'd like to see maybe monthly win loss draw records on there instead.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as usual i think i am just quicker at realizing this stuff then some others. but take your time if you need to. it will come to you sooner or later maybe.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    as usual i think i am just quicker at realizing this stuff then some others. but take your time if you need to. it will come to you sooner or later maybe.
    Did you just call yourself smarter than other people because you have a different opinion?
    I like this new set, some cards are finally usable. Locations open up a new way to build decks.
    The only thing that may be too strong with more cards is the Raikka Void Wretch combo, since it is unstoppable for the oppenent without counters.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First learn to answer to other people's questions and then try to contribute whatever you have to say. Dejvo asked you a question. And since the game finally has an option to view other peoples' profile, do show it to us. Then your opinion may have some backbone to it.

Also @maxi
    location raikka is really hard to pull off, it is a hit-or-miss deck. Like so many other decks. Fun to use, but too incosistent. I tried it a couple of games and one opening hand was no draw and 5 locations. Was I unlucky? Sure. But locations are dead draws and if you do not draw at least three voids by t5-6 you lose the race. Can it be more consistent? I added 3 yahari, valley of doom. So my t4 I activate its ability, t5 nova or portal and draw and maybe t7 I otk when I have the SE. Still, it is not so good.
    Last edited by neratza713; 06-20-2016 at 06:30 AM.