Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: v3.1400

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the Aldmor Interceptor should have +1 base attack. With 0 attack this card is some useless. A similar card Fleet-footed Messenger has always +1 attack and more HP. They cost similar Fleet-footed Messenger210, Aldmor Interceptor 200.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    why do you guys keep responding to mindy? she has always said she is the only one that knows anything and the rest of us are idiots.

as for me, Sosilo: Brothers' Landing - this is the best change in the update and i like it.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Yes, and you play around 300 ratings and never wait more than minute, which happens only to you. Maybe you could tell us your ign, because what you say doesn't see anyone but you.
    Let's start, you're saying that it is op again - did I miss anything? Was there a Sosilo meta? Sosilo was T5 and was never good that way, later they added 1se activation cost for owner and later they reduced it to T4 and it wasn't still usable. I wrote several threads about Sosilo, you were never there, now suddenly you hint that Sosilo was op.
    Secondly, I repeat, no one has played more games with Sosilo in 3.14 than I. Look at the score table, you will see me at the first place, so yes, no one plays more than me atm. Sosilo is far from op, in perfect setup you can get 5 turn win, but if perfect setup was guaranteed rush mage with kriss-puwen-aldon/potl would be still better. When 320 deck loses to 200-230 decks that's not op, that's what is called inconsistent. Nerf would sent Sosilo back to oblivion.
    Same goes for lakmire, how about adjusting to meta and not asking to go back where 3.13 was.
    calm down little boy. there are ways to nerf a card without killing it. like i said they need to find a middle ground. this time they buffed the controller ability and nerfed the enemy ability at the same time. why not just one? or put a limit on draw like someone said. or reduce draw to 1 card per discard. that i think is the best change. use a card get a card like cof only better because its free to play and no limit. many ways for balance. dont be mad just because its your favorite deck so your judgment is impaired so you cant see its op.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    why do you guys keep responding to mindy? she has always said she is the only one that knows anything and the rest of us are idiots.

as for me, Sosilo: Brothers' Landing - this is the best change in the update and i like it.
    Do u even play it ?

Gửi từ Nova P của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    calm down little boy. there are ways to nerf a card without killing it. like i said they need to find a middle ground. this time they buffed the controller ability and nerfed the enemy ability at the same time. why not just one? or put a limit on draw like someone said. or reduce draw to 1 card per discard. that i think is the best change. use a card get a card like cof only better because its free to play and no limit. many ways for balance. dont be mad just because its your favorite deck so your judgment is impaired so you cant see its op.
    So once again, no argument just attack. When you said aramia can be taken over 300 rating with rush even without ability and I doubted you, you said I should learn to play other decks, even though I generally don't play mages. Now it turns out Sosilo Ythan is my favorite deck, so I can't make clear judgement. Please tell me more about me, as you clearly now me better than I know myself, or maybe, how about you use real arguments, since you are the fastest thinker around here, play a lot games with high rating.
    I repeat, Sosilo is finally usable, but all the decks using it are fairly inconsistent and can be easily beaten. Opp ability of Sosilo is also pain in the ass, because discarding card is quite painful. Yes, it can draw 6 cards, which happened to me in less than 5% of all games. When the last few not used locations get buffed it will be even easier to disable Sosilo as we're finally getting to where LL was supposed to be - people using new mechanic - location. Until know only seek changed this game, and only for humans, thanks to general.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ Neratza
    Yeah i know it is in a perfect state atm imo. It is exactly what an OTK deck in SE should look like. Something that does not win most of the time but is amazing when pulled off. Something SE actually missed until this update.

However, this deck, if left untouched, will greatly limit the cards you can add to the set. Imagine a new Location that draws cards, or some better control tools for shadow mages. Things that can never happen with this combo being viable.

Again I still do love that it exists atm and I love that it has exactly the power level it needs. Let's see what happens

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was the one who said it needs a draw cap, but after playing with this deck more I'm not so sure (at least not when opponent can force a discard by killing an ally...and if they play their own location or use groundshift it can hurt a lot). I've found the deck to be insanely strong at times, but other times it sucked and couldn't recover. There would be times it will feel OP when it gets a perfect setup, but overall I have found it to be less consistent than my 120 MONSTER Garth so even at 40 cards it isn't consistent enough to be OP imo. (not saying some things can't still be modified, but certainly more testing is needed).
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Rather than trying to discredit one another with insults, please stick to opinions on why you might think something is OP or not. In the case of Sosilo, go on over and comment on Kylt's thread which shows specifically how someone can use it to its full potential.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by namcastle View Post
    Do u even play it ?

Gửi từ Nova P của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    do i need to?

this is what i said about it when it was announced before it was released

--- this is a BUFF, looks good, could be borderline OP since there is no limit on the draw. could help certain decks go above 40 cards.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won