Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Card Pool. Ever going to actually make changes to what heroes can use what cards?

Wouldnt need to balance so much if you guys just made the right corrections needed instead of messing around and wasting so much time doing ally changes over and over.

Example: Rouges using Templars.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They're human allies. Some are specifically Priest because they have better synergy with that class, though I think it'd be interesting if they could cross classes. For instance, a Human Mage Templar could be interesting to explore, especially in relation to lore.

Others have already addressed the existing lore for Rogues and Templars in your previous discussions about this pairing, so I'll refer you back to them.

Also, let's be honest: you're a human, and a crapload of monsters are coming your way. Do you go, "Nope, sorry, can't fight because that guy's a thief" or fight anyway due to proximity to others giving you a better chance at not dying?
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry, there is a new rule in the forum for OP-complaints: before being able to address a card as OP you have to break it reaching top10 rating. So go and make your templar rogue deck and show us how strong that is

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am truly amazed by your complaining endurance.
    There is nothing, I repeat nothing, wrong with rogues using templars. I have watched couple of your games once again and you have done no progress at all - you still play decks, which are mediocre at their best and instead of learning (you have been given here advice) you keep on being stubborn and play your own decks. Nothing wrong with that really, but please just don't ask to nerf anything that beats you, as you have a very long way to go to truly understand what is op and what not, and any skilled player can see that from watching random game of yours.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I told you this before fristar. When you think a deck or hero is op try to climb rating with them. They are not as op as you think. Go ahead and make a templar garth. I challenge you to hit 290. I bet you cant.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn