2x Eriss
    2x Nath
    2x Oliver

3x Stop thief
    1x Anarchic Looting
    3x Hit list
    3x Anklebreaker
    2x Shuriken

Every meta has it's hero and current slow 3.13 power Lance makes comeback. This deck took me to 334 rating last season and is still very usable over 300 rating, as there are not many counter decks. The original idea or Kylt's Power Range Lance is what makes this work - cast fatties until opp doesn't have a way to deal with it.

12 3cc allies are key, as you need T3 drop. POTL is great vs RD Badu, Therb, Moon and mages. Owl is obviously good for draw and stealth, but if I cast T2 HL I prefer T3 POTL. Aldon is more finishing move, also going first T3 drop + T4 aldon kills most T3 allies.

The key to this deck is to know when to haste your allies. Against undead moon you want to haste you T4-5 drop (sorcerer is great for this) in order to clear board before opp starts to hide. Against priests you drop your ally and don't haste, because of tidal and haste ally after tidal. Against warriors your best drop is Eriss of course.

This is a comeback deck with slow start, which doesn't matter that much atm (will be gone with 3.14). Because of this autolose is rush mage, but you won't meet much of those over 300. Tough battle is Zal, but it is winnable, depending on how good your opp can play it. Prax is surprising easy to beat, as with your minimal draw he can't really mill you. Any deck that uses bazaar loses vs this.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice list!
    What strategy do you use against Elementals, especially Zal? I have problems playing fatties into possible MC when I can't haste the fatty immediately...

And you forgot to mention that Ythan is your tough match-up too

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good finding. Indeed the meta was slow and this must have done very well. I personally never go below 4 Nathanias, because he is the best human ally ever made and he's just super awesome!

Going second, having 3+ sorcerer helps to beat zaladar. You can haste it to kill DMT, who is likely to be played on t3 to stop NO, and stealth sorcerer can bait MC or krygon. Then chain 5cc - 6cc - 7cc, forcing Zal to spend cards and eventually one of your fatty sticks. Also, play 4 nathanias! It's still a tough matchup so you need to learn how to play against Zal. Auto loss if he manages to draw 3+ MC.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Prax wants to mostly mill you, which doesn't work when you don't have draw. Elementalis is weak on draw and once you deal with buffed allies you win cause he usually has 1-2 cards in hands.

Zal really depends. If you can kill his antimatter in T4 you can win. For MC's I prefer to cast allies with 3 attack, I can handle that. Your opp doesn't have unlimited MC's and if he used 2 in a row and has still 25 cards in deck with not much on the hand the chances are that he doesn't have MC. Aeon is nice test, if opp doesn't MC him you cast Nath in next turn and should probably win. POTL's are very important in this.
    But if you're against very skilled Zal player who doesn't have really bad draw you will most likely lose, as Zal has advantage in this MU. To my surprise I won most of games vs Zal, with having 3-4 fatties on board and killing Zal in one turn after casting soulreaper.

Ythan is the bane of all heroes
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    Prax wants to mostly mill you, which doesn't work when you don't have draw. Elementalis is weak on draw and once you deal with buffed allies you win cause he usually has 1-2 cards in hands.

Zal really depends. If you can kill his antimatter in T4 you can win. For MC's I prefer to cast allies with 3 attack, I can handle that. Your opp doesn't have unlimited MC's and if he used 2 in a row and has still 25 cards in deck with not much on the hand the chances are that he doesn't have MC. Aeon is nice test, if opp doesn't MC him you cast Nath in next turn and should probably win. POTL's are very important in this.
    But if you're against very skilled Zal player who doesn't have really bad draw you will most likely lose, as Zal has advantage in this MU. To my surprise I won most of games vs Zal, with having 3-4 fatties on board and killing Zal in one turn after casting soulreaper.

Ythan is the bane of all heroes
    Thank you, playing Aeon before other fatties is a pretty good advice. One more question, if you don't mind, how often do you find Anarchic Looting to be useful in your matches? Wouldn't be better to have an additional Sorcerer, because of his versatility + tempo swing if Nath draws him?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Going second, having 3+ sorcerer helps to beat zaladar. You can haste it to kill DMT, who is likely to be played on t3 to stop NO, and stealth sorcerer can bait MC or krygon. Then chain 5cc - 6cc - 7cc, forcing Zal to spend cards and eventually one of your fatty sticks. Also, play 4 nathanias! It's still a tough matchup so you need to learn how to play against Zal. Auto loss if he manages to draw 3+ MC.
    Can I switch 1 Aldon and 1 PoTL for +1 Nath and +1 Sorcerer (or +2 Nathanias) in this list?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Good finding. Indeed the meta was slow and this must have done very well. I personally never go below 4 Nathanias, because he is the best human ally ever made and he's just super awesome!
    I don't like so many unique allies, even now I find Nath too often drawing ally which I cannot cast. Also I prefer more T3 drops so I can be sure that I have something to cast and later I can drop fatty + T3. I think POTL is most important in current matches because every health point is important and when I started to play lot of people were playing baduruus

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasia View Post
    Thank you, playing Aeon before other fatties is a pretty good advice. One more question, if you don't mind, how often do you find Anarchic Looting to be useful in your matches? Wouldn't be better to have an additional Sorcerer, because of his versatility + tempo swing if Nath draws him?
    AL probably 20-25% of games. It really wins you some games against not so common decks (shards zal when people still used it, trap vic, any aldmor) and is also usable vs rogues who have igg+ab and badu with traps. With 7 resources I may cast hit list and looting to draw one more card. I wouldn't take it to tournament, but I think 1 copy in QM makes sense.
    I find sorcerer coming always at the wrong moment, usually I want to cast highest cost card so I just sac him. Vs heroes where I know they will meet criteria for sorcerer I have to keep him on my hand, meaning I have to sac important cards (never skip sac until T7, unless you can cast ST in T4 and have too good hand to sac).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I'm going to try it. I like fatties in 3.13, hopefully things won't change much after 3.14 hits

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasia View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to try it. I like fatties in 3.13, hopefully things won't change much after 3.14 hits
    I am afraid 3.14 will make T2 drop more relevant again (because of Twilight) which will make this deck weaker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck. I have a similar deck which can refer to some of your changes above.

Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    I am afraid 3.14 will make T2 drop more relevant again (because of Twilight) which will make this deck weaker
    This. Power Ranger Lance can only fit in slow meta. Sad thing.