Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    You seem to be underestimating the power of his active. I think this is one youll just have to trust me on, his active is going to be VERY fun later on.
    Well it seems like a Jas ripoff, but more expensive. I guess without enemy being able to use abilities it can be considered fair, seems like a big investment for a one turn, one ally stall.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Preview of Balance Changes for 3.14

Quote Originally Posted by cliffordcan View Post
    Well it seems like a Jas ripoff, but more expensive. I guess without enemy being able to use abilities it can be considered fair, seems like a big investment for a one turn, one ally stall.
    Don't forget that freezing someone will raise his attack by 1 while they are frozen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bobrossw View Post
    Garina - I had the same thought. In a big enough deck it does some really interesting things. I'm envisioning a 100 card zhanna deck.
    Lorhorn - is still drawing a specific card, and with a little strategy can be activated for no cost
    Pass - good catch, I didn't notice that it denies the opponent haste - to - face. I might include this in Garth decks or other control oriented decks, since they need some haste hate, and they can take their time winning the board.
    Lorhonīs controller ability is actually good (even with 1SE if the noncontroller ability was not unbalanced), my issue is with the noncontroller ability, that with 0SE and being so easy to achieve should not be that good (itīs not even amazing, but for free its very good).
    I would leave the 0SE cost, or even leave it as a passive effective only on the opponentīs turn, but only the opposing hero gains health (like an Arthyleīs Pass but inverse). That way it serves as a soft counter to twilight rush and overwhelming, but allows the twilight player not being able to lose board control.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All very nice change except this:

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post

ll198 - Lakmire: Training Outpost - Turn Number reduced to T3 (from T4). Non-controller ability changed to "1SE: Target opposing Wulven ally loses all passive abilities until the start of your next turn." (from "0SE: If an opposing Wulven ally has been killed this turn, all opposing allies lose 1 base attack.").
    Making Lakmire back to T3 = T3 Exaltation again = T3 Traiitor 6attack 10health. Cannot be countered by Sinkhole due to Steadfast.

Not trying to cry for OP and definitely shakes off the balance again.

Please reconsider before changing it back.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    All very nice change except this:

Making Lakmire back to T3 = T3 Exaltation again = T3 Traiitor 6attack 10health. Cannot be countered by Sinkhole due to Steadfast.

Not trying to cry for OP and definitely shakes off the balance again.

Please reconsider before changing it back.
    Or maybe change opp ability to 1SE: Target opposing wulven ally is killed, maybe even increase the cost to 2SE, because at the moment, this is more like double buff, exalted Traitor or any T3 drop will not be trouble because of it's passive ability but huge attack/health
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But the current change allows to target an ally with Steadfast (if you killed another one) and remove its passive abilities, so you can retreat/exile it.
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post
    But the current change allows to target an ally with Steadfast (if you killed another one) and remove its passive abilities, so you can retreat/exile it.
    No need to even kill another to activate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post
    Makes sense, but still wulven ele is very strong with that

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I erally liked a lot of the changes! As Damchi told, i miss the Desert buff too, but on general i liked a lot!
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Overall these are very useful buffs, great choices for all.

But... what about "Racksul: Warped desert"? Is it staying where it is or more thought needs to be given? Cause I'd really like to see it returning owners exiled cards again.
    IGN: SL Pocketsoul

"It's dangerous business gambling with your soul"