Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the changes, looks really awesome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure if they changes are strong, weak or adequate, but they will definitively change the meta (to faster) which is what this game needs right now.
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yay! Buffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post

ll001 - Vigilant Wisp - Health reduced to 4HP (from 5HP).
    Wait... this isn't a buff

Seriously though, he probably did have a bit too much longevity.

ll003 - Unaxio Squire - Base attack increased to 1 (from 0). Ability changed to "Meek (this ally can't attack heroes). 0: Until the start of your next turn, target other friendly ally has +1 attack (or +2 attack if it's a Templar ally)." (from "0: Until the start of your next turn, target friendly ally has +1 attack (or +2 attack if it's another Templar ally).").
    This doesn't really change him up too much, but at least he can attack when he buffs things now.

ll010 - Avatar of Twilight - Base attack increased to 5 (from 4). Health increased to 5HP (from 4HP).
    Twilight is still the tribe I really should play around with, I don't know enough to comment on this change.

ll016 - Flame Spitter - Base attack reduced to 1 (from 2). Ability changed to "When an opposing hero or ally enters combat with Flame Spitter, that hero or ally takes 2 fire damage." (from "When an opposing hero or ally enters combat with Flame Spitter, that hero or ally takes 1 fire damage.").
    DEFENDER (kinda)! I love it. It now has a use outside of its fire buffing synergies.

ll017 - Sword Gobbler - Ability changed to "While you control a weapon, Sword Gobbler has +2 attack. When Sword Gobbler is summoned, you may exile target weapon in a graveyard and Sword Gobbler gains +1 base attack and +1 health." (from "While you control a weapon, Sword Gobbler has +1 attack. When Sword Gobbler is summoned, you may exile target weapon in a graveyard and Sword Gobbler gains +2 base attack and +1 health.").
    So he's a 3/3 with a weapon out. That's a pretty good change. I can actually imagine this guy going places with the lower cost weapons and such.

ll024 - Forgotten Horror - Base attack increased to 5 (from 4).
    He can take more things out once he's out now. Still squishy but he can at least take out 3 drops now.

ll034 - Stalactitan - Activated ability added: "3: Target opposing ally is frozen for 1 turn."
    Glad to see this change. I personally think he was alright, but as I said in the buff request thread, it could be worth while to try out some of these kinds of changes while LL is still young and not as fleshed out. We may be surprised what we find, no exceptions here.

ll035 - Void Wretch - Ability changed to "Steadfast. For each location in play, Void Wretch costs 1 less resource to summon. When a card is exiled, all opposing heroes take 1 damage. 0SE: The active location is exiled." (from "Steadfast. While there are at least 3 locations in play, Void Wretch costs 3 less resources to summon. When a card is exiled, all opposing heroes take 1 damage. 0SE: The active location is exiled.").
    Thanks to the location changes, this ability may not be as insane as it once was. Looking forward to trying it again, even if I can't do Warped Desert Shenanigans.

ll039 - Gloomwielder - Ability changed to "While your hero has shadow energy stored, other Aldmor allies without protector you control can't be targeted by summoned abilities by opposing players." (from "While no opposing hero has more shadow energy than your hero, other Aldmor allies you control can't be targeted by summoned abilities by opposing players.").
    Will almost always have this ability. It's certainly strong now. I would be very surprised not to see this in aldmor decks.

ll045 - Ancient of Aldmor - Base attack increased to 3 (from 1).
    Okay, at least this makes him certainly worth the 7cc.

ll122 - Scriptures of the Departed - Initial durability increased to 2 (from 1).
    Again with my Twilight experince, but seems like a good change.

ll123 - Moment of Acquiescence - Ability changed to "Duration 3. When this card is destroyed, draw a card. 0SE: Target ability is discarded from your hand: target opposing ally is disabled for 1 turn (and that ally takes 2 arcane damage if you control a Templar ally)." (from "Duration 3. 0SE: Target ability is discarded from your hand: target opposing ally can't attack or defend for 1 turn (and that ally takes 2 arcane damage if you control a Templar ally).").
    Certainly stronger now, allies you disable can't use their abilities like they could before... and you cantrip.

ll132 - Tar-written Scroll - Ability changed to "1D: Target ally in a graveyard is exiled: if the exiled ally has fire attack, target opposing ally takes 2 fire damage." (from "1D: Target ally in your graveyard with fire attack is exiled: target opposing ally takes 2 fire damage.").
    A subtle change, but works a lot better now. Since you can use it to combat certain effects like Shadow Knights and such. I'm sure there are some other uses for it too (say warped desert).

ll144 - Rest for the Weary - Casting cost reduced to 3cc (from 4cc). Ability changed to "If there is a location in play, target ally is moved to the top of its owner's deck. If there are no locations in play, you draw 2 cards and each other player draws 1 card." (from "If there is a location in play, target ally is moved to the top of its owner's deck. Draw 2 cards if there are no locations in play.").
    A nice compromise I suppose for its cost reduction.

ll148 - Shadow Cannon - Passive ability added: "When Shadow Cannon is summoned while you control an Aldmor ally, your hero gains +2 shadow energy."
    I may actually use this now. 4cc for 2SE isn't that bad (considering Shadow Font is +3SE), not to mention Aldmor Artisan's ability to make that 2cc. While you can't spam it like Shadow Font, the extra option for damage is nice and is an artifact for Conduit should that ever become a thing. I think this card is certainly playable now.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too many changes, not enough space! Forgive the double post!

ll181 - Lorhon: Twilight Encampment - Turn Number reduced to T3 (from T5). Controller ability changed to "0SE: Target friendly Twilight ally is killed: Seek a Twilight ally and your hero loses 1 shadow energy." (from "1SE: Target friendly Twilight ally is killed: Seek a Twilight ally.").
    More usable now since you don't have to wait so late and you can use it without having to have Shadow Energy. I'm happy to see some of these locations Turn Requirement go down, having them all at 4 or 5 was boring imo.

ll182 - Sosilo: Brothers' Landing - Controller ability changed to "At the end of each of your turns, draw 2 cards for each ability discarded from your hand that turn." (from "1SE: At the end of the turn, draw 2 cards for each ability or location discarded from your hand this turn"). Non-controller activation cost increased to 1SE (from 0SE)
    Seems powerful, at least it will be used again.

ll183 - Anmor: Garina Road - Ability replaced with "Allies with cost 4 or greater cost you 1 less resource to summon. 2SE: If you control no allies, seek an ally with cost 4 or greater. // Allies with cost 4 or greater cost you 1 less resource to summon. 0SE: If there are no opposing allies, take control of this location.".
    I like it. It's a passive effect that is the same for both players while having an active to fight over. Really does change up priorities from time to time.

ll184 - Irum: Lightning Quarry - Turn Number reduced to T4 (from T5).
    Again, glad to see the timer reduced.

ll189 - Arthyle's Pass: Dead Man's Breach - Turn Number reduced to T3 (from T4). Controller ability changed to "Allies have meek the turn they are summoned. Friendly allies with cost 2 or less have haste and ambush." (from "Friendly allies with cost 2 or less have haste, ambush and meek the turn they are summoned."). Non-controller ability changed to "When an opposing ally with cost 2 or less is killed, that ally is exiled and its controller takes 1 damage." (from "0SE: When the next opposing ally is killed this turn, it is exiled and its controller takes 1 damage.").
    I like this change as well. It makes the location be haste-hate but still lets you use it for what its come to be used for. Not to mention the non-controller ability will make the controller take far more damage than before.

ll198 - Lakmire: Training Outpost - Turn Number reduced to T3 (from T4). Non-controller ability changed to "1SE: Target opposing Wulven ally loses all passive abilities until the start of your next turn." (from "0SE: If an opposing Wulven ally has been killed this turn, all opposing allies lose 1 base attack.").
    That's a pretty good change to the NC ability and makes more sense than the one before it.

ll199 - Rankett: Proving Grounds - Turn Number reduced to T3 (from T4). Controller ability changed to "1SE: If an ally gained base attack or health this turn, draw a card and all Homunculus allies gain +1 base attack and +1 health." (from "1SE: If an ally gained base attack or health this turn, draw a card and all friendly Homunculus allies gain +1 base attack and +1 health."). Non-controller ability changed to "2SE: Draw a card and all Homunculus allies are reduced by 1 health. Take control of this location." (from "3SE: All Homunculus allies are reduced by 2 health. Take control of this location.").
    Interesting change, I guess its a decent trade off for the turn timer reduction considering it won't come up too terribly often.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to share your thoughts below.
    Disappointed to not see a change for Warped Desert but these changes overall seem fantastic, so I won't complain.
    Last edited by Demnchi; 06-04-2016 at 07:41 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    these changes overall seem fantastic, so I won't complain.

All of your observations matched mine to a tee - overall good looking patch and hope it's out soon!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tafkad View Post
    All of your observations matched mine to a tee - overall good looking patch and hope it's out soon!
    Just chiming in to agree with everything. I was very excited to see these changes!
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I miss the like button
    A card for an fun deck idea got a buff (=

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I still won't use Stilactitican. Maybe 2 cc for ability or frozen for 2 turns. Then I would use him.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great to see. I'm looking forward to playing new decks that better deck builders than me create.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffordcan View Post
    I still won't use Stilactitican. Maybe 2 cc for ability or frozen for 2 turns. Then I would use him.
    You seem to be underestimating the power of his active. I think this is one youll just have to trust me on, his active is going to be VERY fun later on.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox