Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Ravenscrest Undead MS

I present you the deck i'm playing at the moment. I reach 300 (I didn't except that) even if I know it is just the start of the season.

Hero : Moonstalker (+39 cards)

Allies : 19
    4* Harbinger of the Lost
    4* Death Collector
    4* Cryptspawn Tormentor
    3* Death Mage's Thaddeus
    4* Corpse Shifter

Abilities : 12
    4* Grave Resistance
    4* Blood Moon
    4* Bloodlust

Item : 4
    4* Gromm's Axe

4*
    Ravenscrest: Valley of Secrets

I really like to play Ravenscrest with Wulwen, especially with undead. It synergyses with some cards in particulary Blood Moon and Grave Resistance that allow you to have a very good draw in early game and help flood the board with allies with resistance.

MS ability can help to protect your allies so if you have a good threat on the board you can start the second phases of the plan: hit the face. The two cards help you are Bloodlust and Grommn's axe depending of the number of allies you have on the board and shadow energy you stored.

This deck have of course some very bad match up. If you go against mage you'd rather not play the location if you don't want them to seek a burning card every 2 turns. Warriors are also a bad match up with Crippling Blow and Ello's resolve.

PS: Some pointed that I posted that thread in wrong section, so if someone can deplace that to the wulwen section that would be nice. Thank you
    Last edited by Fenelon; 06-04-2016 at 10:39 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great deck! Saving this one in slot 2.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck and gratz for the result Fenelon! I played against this deck more than a couple of time this season and they were all good games, i'll try this!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejet24 View Post
    Great deck! Saving this one in slot 2.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Slot 1 is always for the fearful 70 cards millstalker

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Beautiful deck list. I'd split 4 bloodlust into 2 bloodlust and 2 fullmoon. And also add 1 overwhelm and takeout an axe. They both do well against ther match ups you've mentioned, without messing up the flow of the deck.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Remind me....why is this under hunter strategy? Anyways, nice to see ravencrest getting usage. And of course it's with wulven. The only other class id consider ravencrest with it warriors
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Remind me....why is this under hunter strategy? Anyways, nice to see ravencrest getting usage. And of course it's with wulven. The only other class id consider ravencrest with it warriors
    because moon hunts you in your fears
    Ign:A1 LiaVivian/Tg:@LiaVivian
    WC2015: #15th
    WildCard 2015: #2nd
    Highest Rating: 379

LL Explorer
    -=Queen of Twilights Pre-LL=-
    Proud Member of PFG4
    Playing Since Season1
    Tournaments
    Tournaments Won: 4/Tournaments Joined: 18
    POPUPS
    Popups Won:29/Popups2nd place:9/Popups Hosted:33/Popups Joined:57
    Challenges
    Challanges Took: 1/Completed: 0
    MD Rank
    W13:#3rd/Sptmbr25:#6
    QM Score
    S17:#18/S32:#21/S33:#1/S34:#25
    QM Rating
    S23:#18/S32:#13/S33:#82/S34:#8/S35:#46

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because I was tired when I wrote that and when i am tired I become quite stupid. And hunter was my first love so I believe I thank of them... I think also Warrior can be the second class that can use Ravenscrest, I am thinking of a Rothem deck with Valiant Defender but not sure it would be as performent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    Beautiful deck list. I'd split 4 bloodlust into 2 bloodlust and 2 fullmoon. And also add 1 overwhelm and takeout an axe. They both do well against ther match ups you've mentioned, without messing up the flow of the deck.
    I definitively give a try to that changes. I was first looking for a cheaper ability than fullmoon but with practice it was not necessary. Overwhelm can be great also. Thanks for your input!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah ravencrest has some potential, but badly is the non,-controller side to strong.

Anyway think i test as soon, i have enought gold, an old Lance LayLow/Shrine of Negatia combo deck with Ravenscrest as additional draw energy.
    That Deck works already around Knight of Unaxio, so that the new Templar support ability should be an good addional new card... & the result is then hopefully a funny control/combo deck (=

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice try on Ravenscrest.

Against mage you will need Full moon. So I agree with Kylt for 2/2 split of FM and Bloodlust.

I also like to have overwhelm in this deck. Probably also 2/2 split with OW and Axe.

Nice deck!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I might suggest blinding storm and not full moon as I think we want to protect our allies in this build vs mages rather than protect the hero
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !