Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [QUOTE][QUOTE][/We have two world champions and too many tournament victories to name here.

We now have 3 world champions

Ps: hello LeiBruc.
    Last edited by Burnout1985; 08-01-2017 at 11:12 PM.
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very shit guild !!!! Me added this guild Arcadius, i dont know: the guild shit. Stupid kiP_throp and poison rage shit otto.
    This guild= shit dog. Dont join this shit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Saving my Soul one Russian at a time. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Russiansoul View Post
    Very shit guild !!!! Me added this guild Arcadius, i dont know: the guild shit. Stupid kiP_throp and poison rage shit otto.
    This guild= shit dog. Dont join this shit.
    Hi! I'm Kip Throp (apparently) Leader and Head Chef here at the A1 Steak House & Guild. I'd like to take a moment and assure all you fine players and diners here in SE that we use only finest poisons and sh*t in our award and tournament winning recipes and our Raging Otto has been part of our decor and ambiance since A1 was founded about 6 years ago. It's just not the same without a surly waiter slamming your plates down in front of you or telling you your deck is crap and here's a 50 page essay on why it's crap....Gotta have something to read while your eating....also our Sh*t Dog is the mascot of our fine establishment and it's not his fault he's got a sensative tummy, but as always Sh*t Dog or not all dogs are welcome at the A1 Steakhouse & Guild!

While we strive to ensure that all diners and players have a wonderful experience at the A1 Steakhouse & Guildwe simply cannot satisfy all their varied tastes and demeanors. It's always our goal to feed ya right and send ya home with some great deck knowledge until you realize that the A1 Steakhouse & Grill is your home as it became mine.

Apparently Mr Soul didn't see it that way , perhaps he didn't like the fact that we don't actually cook dogs, sh*t or otherwise or maybe he didn't like the service with a snarl policy that we embrace. We do know he enjoyed calling out people's sexual preferences, their similarities to dogs, anus's and a few other unsavory posts in game especially when he was losing. But hey, if that's what floats his boat then so be it. It's simply something we don't do here, much.....

So, anywho, I'm Kip Throp and I'd like y'all to come on down to the A1 Steakhouse & Guild and give us a try. I know you won't leave hungry and ya might just learn something (like domination in game or Wining by Draw, or stealing decks or severe and uncalled for and downright distracting nasty comments in game while we follow you from game to game. ) -wait, what? Oh, I'm being told that's not us, well who knew...- ok , dominating and good sportsmanship it is.
    Yeah , yeah, shut up, can't ya see I'm typing here!!!! (Dam voices in my head!)

All right, This is the real Kip Throp inviting anybody hungry enough to eat at a guild to come on down to the A1 Steakhouse & Guild
    If your Hungry to win or just Hungry for Apples
    We got ya covered and Ya might just find a home.
    Last edited by Kip thorp; 11-19-2017 at 03:23 AM.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you just suck. nothing has been done to develop the guild and the game as a whole. not a single tournament organized from you and not a single stream. You can go to the trash and write a stupid, not interesting text. You can tell more about how important the reputation of a guild is and while doing nothing. I'm very good about the group of persons of the guild A1.
    Last edited by danae; 11-20-2017 at 02:18 AM. Reason: removed insults

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Attachment 7703Attachment 7703

Well I'm glad the insults were removed Danae. But what happened to this post?
    He deleted it himself.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    He deleted it himself.
    Well. Let's see, 5 yrs here and I just found out you could do that.
    He's right, I've done nothing.
    Ding ding
    Shame!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too few people write here just show we dont really care about forum lol everything in game n group chat
    Member of Alliance One
    nice place to make friends

A1 Beantalk treasure box
    Top 8 WC2016 | Top 8 WC2017 | Top 32 WC2018 | Champ WC2019 | Top 16 WC2020
    Damn its been a long time i play this game

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not yet offended, please be patient.
    I will get to you shortly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi all

Back from the death! Was once a member in the early years (Call of the Crystals, Dark Prophecies, Shattered Fates), also backed those kickstarters so easily have everything from those cycles (also physical, if anybody wants to buy some cards ). And still have budget for the new stuff.

Is it possible to rejoin the A1 private forums (or whatever you guys use)? Shoot me a message if so.

cheers
    Last edited by Ron Zacapa; 05-06-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi, is it possible to join A1 again?

Thanks.