Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A1- Alliance: How and why to join. Recruitment thread

A1 Alliance - Evolution in Theory
    Recruitment thread

So you're playing Shadow Era, you're having fun and decided it's time to go next level and join a guild.
    That's great and it's the best way to improve your game and to really get to know the entire scope of Shadow Era and the fantastic community that is involved in it.

(Look for a list of all links at the bottom of this post)

Well let's start with a bit of history of A1-Alliance.

If your playing SE you've seen our tag, A1 kip thorp, A1 Burnout1985, A1 Virpe, A1 whoever.... This is what you must earn, it's our badge, our symbol and our home. A1 is a family of great players who strive to be the best we can in SE. Meta breaking decks, new strategies, good sportsmanship and always helping the entire SE community has been our creed. A1- Alliance is one of the oldest guilds in Shadow Era, we are formed from original players from SE's launch and many of them still play. We have two world champions and too many tournament victories to name here. Our decks and play styles or advice is constantly upgraded on the forums or in TG. (What's TG?* Well it's another way A1 has helped the SE community grow closer. We'll get to that. ). A1 has always had a presence in the PFG (Players' Focus Group) and even in the DT (Development Team). Our members are always hosting if not playing in the Pop up tourneys, Larger Tourneys and the world championships. A1 Caitlyn0 has sponsored and run many large format tournaments, like SLUGFEST and TITANS.

A few of our continuing goals are fairly simple, but we have succeeded in them! 
We strive to not just be up to the Meta but to create the meta if possible, there have been many seasons where our members decks have changed how every other deck is teched and played. If possible we want to be at the top of all ladders and tournaments, and we want more than just our 2 World champs, perhaps you're the next Champ? Let's find out!

Above all, A1 strives to be community members and friends always! We want everybody to have fun and we are willing to share anything we can to help the SE community grow. 
Our goal is to help the community and see SE played and continue to grow! 
It's been a great 5 years for me, I'm hoping for 5 more. 

The point is A1-Alliance is hear for the long haul! We have and always will be a large part of the Shadow Era community. Sure we win, Sure we strive to be the best (and many times are). That's only half of what A1 is. We are a family, we are friends, we are the best possible place to improve your style and become a legend in Shadow Era. 
Trust me I know, I've been here since the beginning that's over 5 years. That's an eternity in online games, and A1 with Shadow Era is the best way to enjoy this game completely! 

Anybody can try out for A1. We are not going to turn you down because your not in the 300 rating range or you don't have every card. But you will have to go through probation, like everybody else.*Probation is a chance to know the A1 members more closely and to learn as much as you can, or teach us what you have figured out. We have rules, we have conduct standards and a few requirements. Enter TG, (Telegram). This is the chat app that A1 introduced to the entire SE community and it's our main form of communication. You must get this app to apply, seriously, it's the coolest thing to communicate with the whole SE community.
    (Again look at the bottom for related links and threads)

Now, here's the application questions. Please pm your answers to one of our leaders, here on forum or in Telegram!

1) What's your IGN (in game name)?

2) How long have you played and why do you like SE enough to join a guild?

3) How did you find out about A1 and why would you like to join us?

4) Who is your current favorite hero and describe your play style if you can?

5) Do you or have you played any other TCG or CCG games, or any games you think might be interesting to A1?

6) How do you see yourself contributing to the guild?

7) Are you involved on the forums or Telegram and IRC chat rooms? If so, let us know a little about your involvement.
-links provided below for Telegram & IRC, as well as A1 forum public section-

8) Have you been a member of any other guild? How long do you intend to remain a member of A1?

9) Please share with us a little bit about yourself, A1 is a community of gamers and we would like to know a little more about you.

Please answer all the questions as best you can, we can't get to know you if you don't let us know about you!
    We will review your application and get in touch with you as soon as we can!

Our current leaders to contact for probation with your application are
    A1 Kip Thorp | @kip_thorp
    A1 H1TACH1 | @H1TACH1
    A1 Virpe | @Virpe
    A1 Otto7 | @Othon_Manolakos
    A1 Mananexus | @Mananexus
    A1ArcaD1uS | @Arcadius

A1ArcaD1uS is the Master of the Probation room, you may contact him as well but you will be under his cruel and unusual training regiment, (which has produced top ladder standings for 3 seasons). So better you than me! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and we hope you decided to try out for A1-Alliance.
    It's well worth your time and effort, and we will all benefit from it.

Check out our public section of our forums

Here's our A1 Forum | Here's our Trophey room | Here's the Telegram thread | Here's our A1 Family
    Last edited by A1-Alliance1; 10-29-2016 at 08:23 AM.
    Visit our new website! www.a1-shadowera.com | How to join A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome! All the best.

A1ArcaD1uS is the Master of Probation ...say that 5 times fast!
    Last edited by Bluejet24; 06-03-2016 at 06:04 PM.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    spamming o the thread
    Member of Alliance One
    nice place to make friends

A1 Beantalk treasure box
    Top 8 WC2016 | Top 8 WC2017 | Top 32 WC2018 | Champ WC2019 | Top 16 WC2020
    Damn its been a long time i play this game

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not yet offended, please be patient.
    I will get to you shortly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    no need to spam... people will find it
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So, I'm thinking there are a lot of new players that would enjoy guild life.....

How about you?
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm in probation and have already learned so much!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bumpity bump bump.
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are you guys currently recruiting?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey just wanted to say hi.... I am a former member from long ago and I wanted to see if anyone I know is still playing?
    LeiBruc - A1's Kung Fu Master - A1 : Luck is for the meek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by LeiBruc View Post
    Hey just wanted to say hi.... I am a former member from long ago and I wanted to see if anyone I know is still playing?
    Hello, yes there are a lot of us still playing! I don't remember your forum name, but that doesn't matter pm me and I'll fill u in if you like.
    A1 kip thorp