Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    Before SE I've played Urban Rivals, they release there every 2 weeks (always friday) new cards and that was/is fantastic. You've got the feeling there is some life in this game!

Maybe Wulven can change the way of card releases to 4-5 cards per month, that would be 48-60 cards per year!
    You always have a minor change in your meta and people don't have to wait that long.

Urban Rivals also bans cards by players vote temporary for 1 season turn (1 week), that is also pretty cool.
    This would be awesome
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Slow down I'm still working my way through the Lost Land release and all the following adjustements. Time there was when complaining about the slothfulnss of Wulven updates was an everyday event. But with more variety in greater deck building variations the quest for yet undiscovered card synergies and interesting decks should keep ...well I guess me busy at least. I tend to lag behind. So while you're waiting try different combinations. It's fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    Slow down I'm still working my way through the Lost Land release and all the following adjustements. Time there was when complaining about the slothfulnss of Wulven updates was an everyday event. But with more variety in greater deck building variations the quest for yet undiscovered card synergies and interesting decks should keep ...well I guess me busy at least. I tend to lag behind. So while you're waiting try different combinations. It's fun.
    absolutely well said - and so refreshing to read that I must quote it all to be read again

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    We don't give dates until we know them ourselves. Part 2 is currently being developed and tested. As it stands, I'm pretty sure it won't be out before 1st September.

In the mean time, once 3.14 hits, a fair number of Part 1 cards will be given a new lease of life (i.e. buffs), which is a lot like getting new cards if you don't normally use anything that appears unviable. Should be a good three months of gaming with our 600+ card pool.
    september at the earliest? seriously? still being developed and tested? i am just at a loss.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    september at the earliest? seriously? still being developed and tested? i am just at a loss.
    Hearthstone has had like 3 or 4 releases since lost lands. Any hearthstone players can correct me if im wrong. But i beleive its been 3 maybe 4.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    they have had 4 releases since the middle of SF, working on 5th; one of those releases was launching the game
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien Fungus View Post
    The problem with LL is that even when it was a good set, it feels so incomplete without more LL cards.
    For me, personally was DP & SF more interesting at their release.
    LL is more like "few amazing cards, but badly without enought cards to support them or to give them the right environments"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spieler View Post
    The problem with LL is that even when it was a good set, it feels so incomplete without more LL cards.
    For me, personally was DP & SF more interesting at their release.
    LL is more like "few amazing cards, but badly without enought cards to support them or to give them the right environments"
    Perhaps the new buffs will change the game dramatically. Something to look forward to I say.
    IGN: SL Pocketsoul

"It's dangerous business gambling with your soul"

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    Hearthstone has had like 3 or 4 releases since lost lands. Any hearthstone players can correct me if im wrong. But i beleive its been 3 maybe 4.
    Yes, they move more quickly than us.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketsoul View Post
    Perhaps the new buffs will change the game dramatically. Something to look forward to I say.
    I hope, that would be great.