Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

pasting IGN's in the Challenge area

I'm not sure if this has been addressed or explained but is there any way to make it so when pasting a users IGN into the Search box in the Challenge area that it can paste it one time only? as it is and has been for ages pasting results in the IGN twice like "SquidmogSquidmog" instead of just plain old "Squidmog" - I apologize if I used a players real IGN for this example, if so it was unintended

On a side note, when pasting it is habit to hit "Enter" or "Return" directly after and in the Challenge area this results in opening the Global Chat window which is sort of non intuitive since a user Opens the Search window to enter search criteria - can you make it so that for this feature it enters your search query instead of opening global chat?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi tafkad, I never had the double-paste issue myself. So idk what's happening, if it is related to a specific platform or it is coming from your keyboard?

About the "Enter" feature, I also have thought about this many times. It will be nice
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am on Mac - and if I use "Command-V" which is paste it pastes it in there 2 times - I just checked since you asked and if I use the windows version I run with parallels it only pastes it 1 time - so this appears to be a mac issue

pasting.jpg