Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you know my opinion? you just joined the forum and only made 7 posts in this thread, how can you know my opinion? i do not know a jack of clubs in telegram and havent seen Jck of clubs in qm listings. could of missed that last one though since nerd has run into you.

but to my opinion... how does it conflict with yours? i am against nerfs as a general rule and want some more buffs. you want to stop nerfing rush and want some buffs for rush... they mesh somewhat do they not? and i was very sad they nerfed shard rush... eventhough i hated playing against it.

and your opinion is based on facts? what facts? that people quit early and it is a waste of time for you? we all know this. that you cannot deal with sabreen? then make some changes to your deck. and no offense, but if you are not winning more than you lose (people quitting on you doesnt change your rating), its either your playing style or your deck or both.

there is a bug in the game, an elusive one, mythical even... where you are always matched up against your counter. changing decks doesnt help... youy have to wait for the RNGesus to come round and save you from this evil.

and i was trying to help, but ok, you do not really want help.

i know everyone who posted in this thread but you. they are very experienced players and i respect their knowledge. i do not see anyone trolling you, only trying to help. we all know there are a ton of rush and aggro cards and deck builds to go with them. we know sabreen can be a pain for some rush decks, but can be exspected on turn 3 in a human deck if no other ally was played, so she can be played around and then dealt with. easier to deal with her in later turns too. for me, sabreen isnt an auto add in human decks. depends on the deck and what you want to do. she is great in some, not needed in others.

as for early quitters, not much to be done there. it was implemented to stop cheating and is unlikely to go away. and you cannot stop people from doing that. they see you play rush or had a bad hand, they quit because they cannot deal with rush.

we all know this.

not sure where you hostility comes from, unless you are an alt of someone else.

now, for the elementalis i talked about. i got that deck to 298 before i got bored and went to something else for a bit (and i suck as a player according to some other people)

and i am not Cat, that is short for Catherine, not Caitlyn. use Caitlyn or Cait please
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 05-23-2016 at 01:07 PM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well this isn't the deck help forums, and regardless if this is an alt or not, or who the hell I am, the conversation at hand is ignored. The fact is I stated an opinion and instead of countering points I made, you go on about how i just don't know what I'm doing and I'm a no name so what does it matter anyways. So if shaming people does something for you, by all means continue. You getting a deck to 298 proves nothing I got my rush to 315 this month but it's drifting down. And I've had to remove card suseptable to sabreen. Not fun building to avoid one over played card . Over played is something nobody else has addressed, just how much sabreen is being played. Any card with that much play must be powerful. Maybe just maybe too powerful? I think for the sake of making more decks available to play nerfing sabreen(which won't destroy the human decks that use it) will open up more options. how is making sabreens ability cost 2cc ruining sabreen? It would open up rush a little while keeping sabreen very much powerful

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Clubs View Post
    I don't know how to quote someone
    use the "reply with quote" button bottom right corner of a specific post, you can paste them into a reply if you need more than one quote

My original post, presented a basic statement about rush, then I pointed out 2 specific things, Sabreen and early quitters that both I feel have impacted the play-ability of rush. How is any of this confusing? It's all relative to rush needing help.
    The thing is even if Sabreen gets nerfed and there is some other unknown buffs to rush, I say unknown because honestly you have actually suggested none other than "some sort of abilities" - even if both these are true then I guarantee more early quitters in the face of your rush deck, just stating what I believe to be a fact

how is making sabreens ability cost 2cc ruining sabreen?
    I think this is the first you've made an actual change suggestion to this card, and it may not be a bad thing, this however is in your opinion an indirect "buff" to rush - by calling for a nerf so maybe the topic should have been "nerf Sabreen" all along - I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this because it may or may not be needed, just pointing out a simple fact - honestly your final post today supports the idea that this IS a nerf Sabreen thread after all

Well this isn't the deck help forums, and regardless if this is an alt or not, or who the hell I am, the conversation at hand is ignored. The fact is I stated an opinion and instead of countering points I made, you go on about how i just don't know what I'm doing and I'm a no name so what does it matter anyways. So if shaming people does something for you, by all means continue.
    this - continues to do nothing for you or for your concerns - apparently you are allowed to voice opinions on what you believe will "help" the game and anyone that does not share your opinion completely, since even if they do share it partly, you go off with the aggressive replies, it is a fact for all to read now too - you are not privy to actual factual game data to support your hypothesis yet somehow anyone who "counters" your thoughts on Sabreen for instance has no idea of facts (but you do - right?) I actually believe Sabreen is seeing a lot of play so I am not saying she is not - I'm just not convinced it is a horrible thing yet and untill I see all LL cards in use I prefer not to speculate - the thing I have seen in this game is once nerfed it is much harder to undo than to actually nerf when needed meaning cards can always be nerfed to a point but rarely come back from it even when called for - not that it matters much to your concerns

What about waiting until all LL cards are out and played and tweaked a bit? maybe your deck strategy will be helped by what's coming, maybe Sabreen won't be the card that poses the most problems to you and most likely there will be more to talk about at that point. LL cards will be eligible for Nerfs & Buffs for many many many months meaning nothing is set in stone and unchangeable. You are definitely a smart enough person to voice beneficial concerns and points without any of the hostility shown so far, I hope you can continue your support of the game and find a way to do it in such a manner as to not offend readers who would like to hear what you have to say and would like to talk with you knowing you will consider their opinions as much as they yours. Good luck out the and HF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok tell me what exactly was so aggressive about my original comments. I only got snippy with people who were diverting the conversation, and trying to belittle the qualifications of the player making a statement. I'm trying my best to stay on point. and again I believe a nerf in sabreens direction would allow rush to do better. Sorry if sabreen and improving rush are connected. I am not the game designer I'm not here to make new cards. Can I make a few suggestions without being attacked for not designing the next set for wulven. Sorry I didn't write a dissertation on the matter. Aww taf was that too aggressive?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry I didn't write a dissertation on the matter. Aww taf was that too aggressive?
    that's the sort of statement uncalled for again and further hampers your "positions" more than anything else, and you even admit the behavior:

I only got snippy with ...
    does not matter what excuses follow that part, since you could not deny that attitude

Can I make a few suggestions without being attacked
    sure and since no one made statements "attacking" you do you think you could extend the courtesy?

Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Keep the conversation constructive and I encourage everyone to keep a level head and to stop being so defensive in their arguments
    apparently not going to happen but good advice

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Pointless argue is all you do taf, just pointing that all out for the sake of the conversation? Or are we in etiquette class here? Talking rush and how it's nearly gone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jack, ask Fristar, he can help u with your diferent point of view.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Conform or be cast out. Nice community you got here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The community is on the whole generally nice and i didn't see anyone attacking you until you started being aggressive to nearly everyone. Frankly, you're the one causing your own thread to derail. I'll close this now as you don't seem to want to hear anybody else's opinion.

Pm me if you think this thread can be constructive again and I'll reopen it.
    Last edited by danae; 05-23-2016 at 09:21 PM.