Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I'm back, again :D (please give me fun deck idea's)

I'm back, played the last few day some rounds with my loved Homunculi Gravebone Deck & then its becomes boring again...

So i decide to make a new deck... Oke i remembered that i wanted to try some Racksul, Warped Desert decks in the past... But shit that cards was already nerfed.

So i need now some idea's for a fun deck, but it shouldn't be complete trash
    So does anyone have a good idea for me? All on what i think ATM is only all the fun deck idea's with the old Racksul ):

Thanks for all idea's that you guys post here (=

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Big decks are now a thing...You can go with Victor, Zhanna, Garth, Boris or any other Hero that has decent draw options and is not relying on specific cards. Tribes are popular now too, especially human homunculos which are fairly strong atm, Templars that are very good in attachment based decks and Wulvens that got some nice allies allowing any Shadow hero to benefit from using them. Just pick one and try different combinations with different heroes.
    My current favorite tribe decks are Homunc.Amber and fat templar Boris. They are not particularly strong, but have won me a pop-up each and are fun to play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really? Hm thats not good, i dislike fat Decks. I'm more the type for consistence Decks...
    Badly i'm not interested in more Homunculus Decks, my Homunculi Gravebone beat already all other Homunculi Decks, so i don't need another Homunculi deck.

But maybe i'll try a Templar deck. I love tribe decks (=

Btw.
    Tested some oldschool decks with the new cards... Seems that "Vozitian Orders" decks are still not nearly playable )=

Next one on my List is Redux Channel/Transference - "draw control" Deck. When someone knows an not to old deck with both cards, please share it (=
    Last edited by Spieler; 05-20-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm all into crating crazy different decks. I usually pick a card or hero and think if it can be done. Then I create a deck around it and tweak until I can win consistently at qm (any rank), and I move on to another concept. Therefore I've successfully played with:

Garina Amber + war flail
    Discard Victor (aetherborn, sabreen, Knight, glimmer of hope)
    Twilight Gwen with Golden Katar and Baton
    Twilight suicidal Nish
    Freezebone with forgotten horror and voice of winter and dakrath
    Moonstalker with io void, arachnid and groom's axe
    Exaltation Praxis feat. Xar modulator, gravemonger and shadow Knight

And others...

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk
    IGN: LDL kuhuru GMT -3h

Representante do Brasil no Street Fighter World Warrior Tournament

Member of: {LDL} "LEGION DE DRAGONES LATINOS"
    "Con la fuerza de un dragon, venceremos"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spieler View Post
    Really? Hm thats not good, i dislike fat Decks. I'm more the type for consistence Decks...
    They're considered consistent in a non-traditional sense. Basically, you have double the amount you normally would have of 2cc, 3cc, etc., and double the draw options, and so on. You won't get the exact card you might be thinking of, but you'll get a card that fills that need (like a weapon) as consistently as with a 40-card deck.
    Proud member of Team Juggernauts | PFG member

IGN: TJ Xantese

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Try playing a shadow lock lance. The full deck list will be up to you, but the base will be build around preist of the light, lyra blackrose, and gaderi: Braxno citidel. The one i use has been shown to be very strong, capable of beating decks that even a normal lance struggles with. It's super fun to play, but admitadely a nightmare to face.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox