There's no shortage of posts where people complain about nerfs that happened, but constructive posts about what buffs could happen (other than reverts of nerfs!) are much harder to find.

This is a shame because each of the nerfs that happened in the past were done for a reason and only affected a few cards; the buffs we can do in the future could be done to any Lost Lands cards and they can open up unexplored areas that have not yet been rejected.

It's for this reason I've put up this thread - to act as a lightning rod for your thoughts on what buffs could happen, which will hopefully then get discussed and debated in a constructive way. If you've already made suitable posts elsewhere, feel free to link to them. Maybe they got lost in the noise the first time round.

The most important thing we require for this to work well is for people to speak up when they think a particular buff would be a BAD THING for the game. I don't plan to be part of the debate - I just want to hear as many opinions as possible - so please take part if you have any ideas or insights to share. Thanks!