Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    The nerf didnt effect it vs tidal wave. A eternal troll will survive compared to 4 of them. It was a good change.
    One troll after a wave is nothing. 2 or 3 is something. It was the best counter ever against board wipes. But its done and over. But considering your the biggest ine who complained about nerfing troll yoi dont get to complain about board wipes. Thats my point. It was noce to have an answer to a tur. 5 8 and 11 tidal wave. We dont now. So you get the same old stale tidal wave as we allways had. And energy discharge. And nova.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    HAUHAUHAUHAUAHUA, tnx @fristar for make me laugh a lot on ever thread that u make.
    I promissed to moderator of this forum do not be agressive, so, there is my tips to u:

Tip1: Try to play right against priest, NEVER down all your allies. U ll be without backup pos-wave. realise with me, u are the priest and u are facind a wulven agroo deck like moonstalker or bloodfang. He have a shaman, a dreadwolf and a predactor on board and 2 cards in hand, u are sooo confident and cast your OP wave and think (yes, now is gg) but......... he is smart and down a holfang and a dreadwolf after your "op wave", and now powerfull priest, what do u do?
    This is just a little example on common game against priest.

Tip2: Use some counter cards like wulven tatician, tormentor (that undead) derkan (undead deck based)

Tip3: If nothinkg this works with you, start a mobilization to nerf wave and all control cards of the game.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP LORD WANE View Post

Tip3: If nothinkg this works with you, start a mobilization to nerf wave and all control cards of the game.
    Bit if we nerf the control cards donwe then have to nerf the allies that are out of control????

Quit a dilema. Too bad troll is dead.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    The nerf didnt effect it vs tidal wave. A eternal troll will survive compared to 4 of them. It was a good change.
    You say the nerf didn't effect troll vs tidal wave then immediately list how troll is different now vs tidal wave.

Then in the same thread where you complain about playing against tidal wave, you say this change to troll that made tidal wave more effective again was a good change.

It is time to come clean, admit that you are the eternal(ish) troll.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    #i heart this thread
    #where is my popcorn
    #the troll lives in us all
    #hashtags are easier to read with spaces
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The other day I was playing against Jericho spellbane not realizing he was a priest.......my poor 10/8 Knight of Unnaxio