Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post

We really need that cancel button back. You're not the only one who's done this on multiple occasions. Not to mention when you just can't find a match and literally don't have enough time to play anymore.
    You know when there is no op you can type offer draw and you are offered a draw and can cancel the game?
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm actually in favor of this. I know the whole point is to prevent people from abusing the system for free wins, but so long as people can't realistically queue up against each other in a reasonable time frame, I really don't see the point in letting the current ruling stand.
    Right, the turn 4 rule is less needed if you can't get matched up easily against a given account. You could even make it so that if you quit early you can't play against that account for even more matches.

You could still farm gold with multiple accounts, but that's some serious dedication! (and Wulven can always ban you after the fact anyways)

We really need that cancel button back. You're not the only one who's done this on multiple occasions. Not to mention when you just can't find a match and literally don't have enough time to play anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    You know when there is no op you can type offer draw and you are offered a draw and can cancel the game?
    Really!?!?
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as gold though, dont care about gold. So if they leave early then no gold is fine.

The problem is in the ratings for higher levels. I see people leave all the time once I get passed 200.
    They lost board control by turn 3 and give up cause they cant make a consistant deck.
    I should get my rating increase because building a consistant deck is part if the game.

Mulligan is stupid. Will ruin the game.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    As far as gold though, dont care about gold. So if they leave early then no gold is fine.

The problem is in the ratings for higher levels. I see people leave all the time once I get passed 200.
    They lost board control by turn 3 and give up cause they cant make a consistant deck.
    I should get my rating increase because building a consistant deck is part if the game.

Mulligan is stupid. Will ruin the game.
    Agree with everything said here..mulligan wasnt the point of the thread but its a terrible idea..and i dont care about gold either. Its score. I posted another thread since dt hasnt responded. Ill probably keep posting threads and spamming this forum till i get a response. I just wasted 20 minutes with 3 consecutive turn 4 quits. Literally back to back to back. Stupid frustrating annoying rule that has no practical application.n
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by FDL View Post
    Really!?!?
    really. if you are sitting and sitting, waiting for opponent and you just dont want to wait or just run out of time to play, you can offer draw to "yourself" and be able to leave the game without losing anything.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Oh. I had no idea you could do that.... Thanks Devjo.

Although I'm pretty sure a Cancel Button would be more intuitive than this. :P
    Last edited by Demnchi; 05-14-2016 at 01:49 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, it's really helpful that the game tells us that -_-
    So many losses could've been avoided
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This has become a hot topic again with early quiters. See recent post by jack of clubs. Can we get DT to chime in on this please
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow your original post was in January. Did I miss the response?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Happened a lot to me last month playing a rush type deck, I actually had to change the deck to avoid it. Playing too fast means people will quit. The more I thought about it, more I realized if it wasn't there, groups would abuse it like crazy to boost one or a few people. Fewer people are getting screwed this way. Rush can't compete equally in the monthly competition. Sad but I think it's the reality of the situation. Even sadder yet is that months ago you asked about this. And received absolutely no response.