Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Cool Ragosonos presents an overpowered 341 victor. Meta breaker.

Hello all ,

Currently climbed to 342 while about 5th on score ladder , most deck i used through the journey was this.

This deck is nothing but overpowered. I can hardly find a 50-50 matchup and beat everything smoothly , this deck has showed me power that made me run to A1 chat and go like " guys guys i found something too OP !! "

As a result , i guess i played a very very big amount of games and only remember 3 loses. Lile 85-90 % win rate , yes ! , every 10 games a maximum of 1-2 loses. Not sure if its me or the deck but i feel this deck will become insanely popular at QM if people tried. From my exp its an OP deck that needs nerf. At the same time no LL card in the deck can make this deck weak if nerfed and wulven cant nerf SF cards which is broken.

Deck :

Victor heartstrike

Allies :

4x ZEALOUS MYSTIC
    2x AVENGER OF THE FALLEN
    4x ZAILEN CRUSADER
    4x GAURDIAN OF UNAXIO
    3x SABREEN, LEG OF UNAXIO
    4x TEMPLAR CHAMPION
    3x GENERAL OF UNAXIO
    3x VISKA THE SCARLET BLADE

Abilities :

4x STRENGTH OF CONVICTION
    4x SPIRIT OF DEVOTION
    3x RETREAT!
    4x HUNTER'S GAMBIT
    4x TREASURED HEIRLOOM
    4x CONFLUENCE OF FATE
    2X A LEGEND RISES
    3X LEY LINE NEXUS

Weapon :

2x SPIRIT SHURIKEN
    3x SOUL SEEKER

Total of 60 cards plus hero.

Please. Do not think 60 cards is bad thing. At all. This deck draws insanely and never met a match without having super draw power. Whatever starting hand you get.high power Draw plus comeback is something that will happen whatever hand i get. Tried with 40 cards found 60 is better. Draw and consistency was only reason 40 card decks are used. This deck is super consistent and huge draw power. Most of the time when spirit of devotion or TH are activated i already have full hand. In fact , sometimes when im using 40 decks i complain about draw coming late or bad hand when losing. This deck cannot lose because youve got bad hand or no draw. Once you got a draw card u dig for unaxio or cof or gambit. Once one of those are obtained unstoppable super draw says hi.

I dont really know how to explain , the deck is so easy to use just right after creating i got 10-0 in QM , tho questions will be answered asap and in details.

Funny and useful tips on random stuff :

1- always try to keep haste in hand and use it for finishing blow. In this type of deck enemies never expect flying damage. Due to no heavy weapons and damaging abilities , people never expect a victor with clear board to do whole 7 damage from his hand. At the maximum if a player two cats plus snare trap = 6 damage he will get something like " how lucky ! " in fact if you have a templar ally on board u can SOC plus couple mystics = 10 pure damage for only 5 resources. Sabreen plus SOC plus mystic = 7 damage for 6 resources. So ussually take care that your flying damage from hand is high due to haste and those strong attachments. Which means dont worry to go face and ignore enemy allies at a point !

2- versus 40 card control decks like 40 card vic and garth u can decide to just whipe them tell they mill. This deck has a huge potential to mill a 40 card deck due being able to remove enemy threats sooooo simple so mill can be your main strategy alot. Tho !!!! If enemy is 40 and you 60 when he reach 0 expect to have something like 10 cards left in your deck. Super draw power youve got.

3- 40 card vic is autowin !

4- 60 at this meta is a bonus. Why ? For mill prax ! Mill prax is everywhere 60 makes you safer and hae a good matchup against it. So we turned a bad matchup to a good matchup.

5- laugh vs warriors. Just buff a CRIPPLED ally and enemy will leave your face and keep attacking it muahahaha , what if enemy dont attack it and just thought you are crazy ? Well. That would be our main goal already. This deck serves all warriors a autoloss matchup due to legend rises and mystic stealing cripple blow. Dont forget general makes u seek a legend rises if u dont get it so no worries ^^ tala hates vic ability more than her stepmom and amber will get overwhelmed by all those allies when draw rolls. Vs amber u should know this tip ! Amber must kill champion and gaurdian and zailen due to thier deadly abilities. So amber shouldnt rush you. Other allies get crippled and mystic and a legend rises does the job. Boris is most cripple blow user here. Say hello to boris !

6- never hesitate to play cof t3 when u know enemy will take board. You just setup strong draw and everything is fine ! T3 cof t4 zailen plus TH was never bad setup. Allies early will make u have low number of cards. T5 cof plus gambit makes the hand full again !

7- kill that brax !

Wel thats what i had in mind now , if any question about certain matchup feel free to ask. You will be respected and answered quickly

The deck simply sets up draw and remove enemy threats and then win.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Jeez this is so awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a great deck. Thanks for sharing. Any thoughts on shaving 3 attachments for snare or decoy traps?

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sabreen texted me ( we are pals like that. ) shes extremely upset that you called her the leg of uniaxio and threatened to leave your deck if you dont fix it. Dont get in her bad side man. She likes to throw stuff at you.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey, Just have to say that I have played the deck and LOVE IT! Its great espically against any long turn games. This deck is nuts! Thank you for the list my friend! Appericate it!
    Be as Stealthy as the night... And as deadly as the dawn.
    - Sub-Zero

RS FoxHound

Member of The Rising Sun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for sharing, i like reading your post, guess you're a successful sales person in real life
    Last edited by tolerance; 05-16-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome deck.Thanks for sharing.
    Tamer of the Hundred Beasts
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had to try even i don't like tribe decks .
    All i can say that is amazingly strong and draws insanely good!
    Well done fucker awesome job !
    Sinister Always Pays His Debts

European Shadow Era Champion

First SEF champion

Wanna join A1 ? Contact me on TELEGRAM @MrArcy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This deck is amazing. I've never played hunter before today and I'm 7 wins 0 losses . I just returned to SE after a long break. Thanks ragosonos.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Is that the deck that lost to my Moonstalker?
    Does that mean I have an even more OP deck?
    Cool deck man

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn