Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you for your response which inspired me also for some ideas:

- Yeah, unrated Meltdown games would be great. This would be an opportunity to organize 'private' tournaments (via Challonge, Telegram, e.g.). I guess also a wish for guilde players to have.

- An option to start your Meltdown game quicker. I think the pack select screen here should be modified. Just show one pack from each of the current SE sets. Tap / click on the wished pack as often you'd like to have packs of the set, maybe with a + and - icon. Then, when you are finish, confirm. The select screen must be changed anyway, at least after the next SE set release.

- Another modified idea would be to completly waive the select site of the packs. E. g. just click on 'Meltdown' and than immediately it should show the deck building site with random packs. This also would save time.

- It should show you a simple button to 'redraw' packs, if the content shown on the deck building site does not match your notions.

- "Bling Bling". It would be cool to have an opportunity to play with random playmat / sleeves. So... if you do not select a playmat / sleeve from your own inventory, than - as you see the battlefield of the Meltdown game - it should show you a random playmat / sleeves from all of which exist, even if you do not have them in your personal inventory. You then use these for one Meltdown game only. I think this also would be a nice marketing feature. If the player likes the random playmat / sleeve he/she is playing with, then the player may buy them from the merchant to use them permanently when playing SE games. Just imagine to play with the current offer 'Nature's Fury'. Awesome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Keep the same deck for at least 3 games no matter if you win, lose or draw. Have a thorough tutorial for beginners. Most of them use all the cards they get. So teaching them to get better and winning will make them come back to play more. In the long run, we'll have better challenges every match.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally find deck building in Meltdown too simple and not so interesting .

Here's all the step:
    - Pick your pack
    - Take out all the unplayable cards
    - Play

It's more RNG based than deck building skill based

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like meltdown if you had to pay a price to play, but you got to keep the cards you drafted!
    I like pie, Shadow Era, and you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find that due to my busy life, the meltdown game is a fun way to play the game. Odd game in an evening, and you can sometimes find an epic match.

Maybe offer up smaller prizes, down to say 50th position,then the more casual player might get a shot of a prize.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/