Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Exclamation Ragosonos's 335 rated baduruu , wolf master !

Hello ,

Missed posting decks alot ^^ , well so i thought my comeback should feature a good new deck post , i stuggled to break 330 wierdly in starting days of the season ... But this deck helped me to 335 while playing alot aiming for top 10 score , thought its good enough to be my first post after i came back to SE

Deck :

Baduruu
    Allies :

4X WULVEN TRAITOR
    4X WULVEN SCOUT
    3X WILDFANG , WULVEN RENRGADE
    4X WULVEN TACTICIAN
    3X SNOWLAND SPOTTER

Abilities :

1X SACRIFICIAL LAMB
    2X RELENTLESS SAVAGERY
    4X HERE BE MONSTERS
    2X VISION OF ENDIA
    2X LEY LINE NEXUS
    4X HUNTER GAMBIT

Traps :

3X SNARE TRAP
    1X DECOY TRAP

WEAPONS :

2X SOUL SEEKER
    3X EMORE CROSSBOW
    3X GUNDLER'S DOUBLE

45 cards + hero

OPTIONS : -1 sacrificial lamb -1 decoy trap +2 night prowler

Deck is well tested and tweaked , special thanks to A1 H1tachi for the helps and encourangement thanks friend.

About exceeding 40+hero .. I found whats most important baduruu is getting weapon and with 8 weapons and 8 good t2 drops and huge variety of 3cc drops and 7 4cc drops and sometimes savagery plus gambit t4 .. I did the math and found my percentage of getting a good card for every turn higher than vince baduruu ( the best baduruu posted in se forums , previously )

Some cards and how to use them ?

Soul seeker : i probably wont use ability to get it unless too desprate for a weapon or for healing , but i found that many times i have emore and gundlers in hand while playing vince baduruu and enemy summon an item destructor on my t4 gundler i lose board coz emore is too expensive plus enemy will already take out snowland spotter till i summon emore , with soul seeker i have it mainly to be able to summon a weapon from hand easily , t4 i snowland plus gundler t5 enemy ley line nexus my t5 summon soul seeker and everything goes fine. So low cc is main reason i have it , secondary ofc healing is amazing !

Sacrificial lamb: well sometimes i do like breaking opponents attempt of making my gundlers useless by crippling an ally .. Also shit happens .. Sometimes you might find yourself super unlucky and no weapons are being drawn .. A bad santa would help in this situation.. But enemy draw ? Nah ! This is your bad santa at this point of early game! Also a mid game draw is never bad.

Decoy trap : this was a funny and amazing addition , u play snare enemy waiting for snares i play decoy he will attack your ally while fully believing his attack will kill then find decoy .. Won me couple games by only this trick .. Also may make enemy avoid wasting turn on playing an ally .. Happened to us all enemy summon snare we ideally wanna summon ally but for tempo sake we avoid and play an ability for example instead. Or if enemy wanna keep a special 3cc which is the only one in hand , but mainly decoy for enemy miscalculating.

Here be monsters : epic .. Love this card in baduruu alot , never be afraid to skip a sac when going first to use it vs many matchups , makes u atleast save a card and baduruu is critical to hand advantage.

Wulven scout : its not because i love the card , but this card was indeed the best card in this deck .. Played many games , this was the most useful card in the deck .. U have many options for every turn , this card extremely makes u take right decisions and with this deck specially seeing enemy hand is amazingly amazing.

Wulven traitor : amazing early hand boost when going first , double traitor is all what i hope for when going first , t2 traitor t3 wildfang t4 scout plus traitor is extremely a GG

Emore crossbow : the top weapon of the deck , many times going first i do an ally rush making a 5hp killer weapon the ideal weapon to summon specially good draw is enough , not too desprate for gundlers draw when going first

Gundlers double : well when going 2nd many times i have 1 ally t4 so drawing is too good. ALso 5 dura is a bonus .. Kills that owl atleast !

Vision of endia : 2 of my 6 loses before i last tweaked was because a very buffed packbeast in elementalis wity exaltation and emore was helpless. Also a tala with fortified wisp was too hard .. I rushed her and was gonna kill her just the next turn but she could finish me. .. Vision of endia is extremely a good card here making viska and wisps and worms a one hit finish... The card is undaccable vs tala and elementalis , also when i can already kill a fatty with my weapons and allies it makes my emore a finisher to any ally in the game and makes me concentrate allies on enemy hero or when allies are flooded and enemy laughs i cant kill them i can easily kill a fatty with 1 hit and make my allies able to finish enemy allies.

Tactician : well.. Self explained .. stacking this on board makes some matchups that baduruu should lose like rogue and priest finished by turn 7

Ley line nexus : why shouldnt we laugh more at baduruu mirrors ?! Also i lost a match from the 6 because enemy summoned TKP .. So lln was to confirm priests and rogues are autowins and baduruu mirror if you get your lln early.

Tho the deck has a very good matchup vs moonstalker using gundler and snares .. Ms now is not really there in the meta but i guess if its there i might sacrifice wulven scout for wulven predator .. But well that will be after long time :P

Since last updating the deck win streaks have been rocketing and currently at 7th.

Please post your questions if you have a question about a particular matchup. 70% of shadow era heroes are easy matchups already so if you dont know the tactic i am begging you to post the quetion.
    Last edited by ragosonos; 05-07-2016 at 12:13 AM.
    IN GAME NAME : A1 Ragosonos

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

Ultimately proud EX-member of A1 leadership

My famous 320+ rated builds :

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great deck and great write up.

I'm taking this for a spin this weekend.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks friend ! Good luck !

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thank you. Will be trying. Appreciate the excellent post.

Little worried about draw? I know grundle gives you draw aometimes and the traitor wolf when you cast another wolf but is thay enough? Do you find you have any issues with draw?
    Last edited by The MiddleAgedNerd; 05-06-2016 at 11:51 PM.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks alot for appreciating , well on paper it might look not tooo much draw , wierdly ( if so ) anyone watched le playing and when i play can see draw power is amazing. I really dont face draw problems , know what ? Seriously. Sacced gambit alot ROFl

Many games i sacced gambit lol.. I feel draw is good atm

Btw note when going first with no good wolfs i summon my t3 scout amd t4 skip sac and HBM. Makes 2 card advantage. When going second draw is more than huge and my hand alwas have good amount of cards. Starting first with wulves if the same .. Skipping sac for HBM is same .. Played 25+ match and never topdecked or felt too short on draw

Thanks agai
    Last edited by ragosonos; 05-07-2016 at 12:11 AM.

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Woooooooooowwwww sorryyyyyyyyy wooow thanks for point bro !! I forgot to post 4x gambit ( cries ) woow really.. U guys read 45 cards shouldve told me

A1's BRUTAL MINOTAUR

rag-ajiya
    meta destruction threbin
    competitive blood fang
    zhanna control
    banebow control

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There it is. Lol. Ok makes sense. Im trying this out for shore
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad I waited until now to build it. I would have felt so dumb failing with a 335 deck because it was missing 4 very important cards.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A very interesting deck. Thank you for your contribution!!

I took a few days testing a very similar idea, but instead of wulvens I play ravagers:

Baduruu

2x Rapacious Vermin
    4x Spitfire Hound
    4x Cleric of the Syn
    4x Ravager Zealot
    2x Murderous Hulk
    2x Snowland Spotter
    2x Thriss Demolitionist
    2x Hellfire Besieger

2x Rain Delay
    2x Melt Down
    4x Hunter's Gambit