Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Question on early quitters ratings.

I seem to be running into more early quitters lately.

Do they lose the same rating amount at turn 2 compared to say turn 10?

Also what is the reasoning that when they quit from bad starts, why do i not get rating increase?
    I should because I setup a good deck, my opponent did not and so they quit. I should get increase.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This has been a point of contention. I think after the game atarts you should get full victory. Apparently it was tonprevent people from soamming victories but that seems like a old system that doesnt apply. Its really annoying when someone has 120 cards and then quit after opening hand dealt. Get a smaller deck.

Gondorian can we please change thism if someone quits anytime after game starts please give full points and full rating change. It makes it very frustrating if you wait 2 or 3 min for a game and then the guy quits turn 1. In all fairness. Indont see amyone falsly climbing ladder to this. And from what I understand thats why it was implemented.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im sure it was for some type of cheating at some point but .
    A fix could be this:
    If player above 200 rating and quits at any turn, even turn one opponent gets full rating increase.
    If player quits wth rating 200 or below before required turn the opponent does not get rating.
    I find more quitters above 200 and very few below.