Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Collection Manager

Hi everybody.. I love this game really much, but I'm really disappointing for the very slow development of the game. I'm waiting so much guilds and 2 vs 2, but it seems than in 3 years I will still waiting...
    I'd love to have a kind of in game collection management too, but I guess I will never, so I have decided to create my own. I've done it with excel, since filters are a really powerful tool.
    I share it here. It's a beta version but will give you an idea of the thing. I' will add later all the cards, create a gold and crystal management thing, create a support to the tool itself and integrate a game's rule tab (since the official one is so outdated that [complete here I have no joke]).

I'd like further more to convert it in google sheets or some free tools but the excel filters are really the thing.

Enjoy !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First, my apologies to all of you that tried to download it. Bad config of the forum made the link doesn't appear. It is resolved right now.
    Second, I've added the second extension of the game for 554 cards in total. You can start to use the tool without restriction.
    Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haven't downloaded it...but, what does a collection manager due exactly? Sounds like an IRS position

Could you elaborate what it does..and why people need to download it

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejet24 View Post
    , what does a collection manager due exactly? Sounds like an IRS position
    Lol
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for your comment. Lots of people, like me, like this kind of game not only for the strategy, but also for the collectible aspect. This tool is firstly made for us.
    Strategy wise, I see lots of complains about the fact that old cards are not updated due to the physical version of the game. I'm a guy that think that the oldest "outdated" cards will show their true power in several years when new cards and mechanics will make them shine. I'm lazy to give some exemples but I think you understand what I mean, imagination and creativity can do lots of wonderful things. It's why it is important to me to have the most complete collection you can, to be able to create what you want when you want without limits.
    Si we have already 2 points here : collection fans and power of create what you want.

This tool have lots of filters and will have a lot more later. It is easy to great gamer like you to memorize 500 cards, but when we will have 1000 or 1500 ... ? With the tool, if you have a card for exemple that have a powerful effect or combo but the counterpart is that it become ablaze, your search for a -1 fire damage card will ve a lot easier with the filters system. Sorry for the weird exemple but at some point in numbers of cards, you need something to manage your collection.

I will implement a gold and crystal management, players will see in real time what they need to complete some extension or hero. Buy knowing what they must gain per day they will planning their game time easier.

Finally I also count on the players to find another uses.
    Of course it will not fit to everyone but if at least some people are happy with it it's nice.

Sorry for the bad english it's 3 am here and I'm exhausted.
    Have a nice day Bluejet24
    Last edited by WolfCyr; 05-03-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tell you i think change if plans has a deck made for it. Just has to be invented. Nice work on the database.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn