Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[3.13] 300+ LL Standard Baduruu

Hey all, ET Goon here bringing you a fairly standard Baduruu list that can compete at top level ladder and tournament. Baduruu is a tier 1 hero that definitely defines the meta, and this is what we believe to be the strongest list for him. You can find the article at https://eternaltroll.net/2016/04/24/...l-300-baduruu/
    Enjoy,
    Goon
    Last edited by ET Goon; 04-28-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very detailed write up. I love it.

My one question is what is going on in the resource curve graph. It has two colors at different heights. What do they mean?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That picture is from the Hearthstone deck tracker, where green means minions and blue means spells. I really wish Shadow Era had a resource like that, it would be incredibly helpful, especially for Shadow Era because it's so easy to forget what you sacrificed. I wrote a little bit about the deck tracker in a previous article if you'd like to know more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck and good detailed write up. Very similar to the Baduruu I used earlier this season.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ET Goon View Post
    That picture is from the Hearthstone deck tracker, where green means minions and blue means spells. I really wish Shadow Era had a resource like that, it would be incredibly helpful, especially for Shadow Era because it's so easy to forget what you sacrificed. I wrote a little bit about the deck tracker in a previous article if you'd like to know more!
    thank you that helps. However, it is wrong. There are 2 0CC cards on chart, none in deck. 4 5 cc but 7 I believe in deck, and 4 7 cc but 3 in deck. Others may be wrong too, but too much math
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's because it's for a Hearthstone deck. Nothing like that exists for Shadow Era, so I just used the next best thing. I don't know I could have gotten an image like that for SE. Sorry if it was confusing.