Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Member Piercing Serenity's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm not concerned about changing the cost or the Ally condition for the card. I am concerned about changing the activation condition of the target ally. I don't think that you should be able to activate DFA on an exhausted ally. I think this change would be in keeping with the logic of the card (The ally can't "kill" if it is frozen or disabled. How can it kill if it is exhausted?), as well as preventing someone from killing a 4cc ally by dropping literally any Wulven ally.

TL;DR - Change DFA to include exhaustion in the limits for activation condition. Keep everything the same

Junior Member Piercing Serenity's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    -Snip- Heres the thing i do say that alot because i think its true. Cripple blow. Your ally is done is most cases only cost 2. Aure you have ALR but still. Is it undercost. Maybe. But its fine. Death from above. Would you play it if it cost 3? Prob not. 3 cost is fine. Its a solid card. But not op and not npe. -snip-.
    I disagree with your assessment of CB in the current meta. At one point, what you are saying was entirely true. There were only a few ways to pull attachments off of allies, and CB was a very low CC way to stop an ally. Now, however, almost every hero class has an equally low cost way to prevent CB (Cinderborn, Superfocus, Wulven Resistance, A Legend Arises, Sorcerer of Edina, VR, etc. Fateweaver, etc.). This is likely in response to the type of argument that you've brought up.

Moreover, I'm not asking for a CC change or a target cost change. I'm only asking that DFA exhaust the ally that you target to kill another ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    Heres the thing i do say that alot because i think its true. Cripple blow. Your ally is done is most cases only cost 2. Aure you have ALR but still. Is it undercost. Maybe. But its fine. Death from above. Would you play it if it cost 3? Prob not. 3 cost is fine. Its a solid card. But not op and not npe. There are cards i complain about. Garina, early LL twilight, embers. Thise cards were ridiculous. But in the whole most cards are fair. To me DFA is solid but fair. Persoanlly i like captured prey more.
    Disagree. Crippling Blow is actually very weak. Many ways around it plus it doesn't stop alote of allies abilities.