Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Ignore this post. She only sais not to change Oliver because shes using him.
    Stole my 3cc ally and also had 7 attack. Yea needs a change.

Shouldnt get both. Both is to much.
    Fistar, this is just too childish, even for you If you think that you lost because of Oliver you should watch the game one more time. Didn't you expect Oliver from Lance? Was it really necessary to spend the only Mind Control you have in the hand on Night Owl early? And of course Oliver has good attack, because I care about my draw. You should too, really.
    I use all Heroes and what I'm currently using doesn't affect my opinion on cards.
    This crying over every card that beats you is disgusting. I really should ignore your posts from now on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't cry about cards that beat me. Only the cards that need to be balanced. U not only get to steal a ally from enemy, but also have away for 7-8 att as well for cost of 7. Please explain to me where are other similar cards to that available that gives such a benefit for cost of 7?

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't cry about cards that beat me. Only the cards that need to be balanced. U not only get to steal a ally from enemy, but also have away for 7-8 att as well for cost of 7. Please explain to me where are other similar cards to that available that gives such a benefit for cost of 7?
    Fristar its 7cc. Very very expensive. 3cc are early game. Oli is late game. I told you my opinion before. You should find a good rogue build and use oli. Youll find out hes not nearly as op as you think. Hes not a game breaker. Hes good. Thats all. Good ally. And when eiphide comes in he basically kills one guy. And dakrath is a giant pain. 2 dame reduction 5 5 stats. Bakroth is a huge body that can come in for 2 or 3 cc with vess. Ogloth can become ridiculously big very very quick. Yari marksman cost 4 and can kill any allie on the board. Etc etc etc. I could go on for days.

BUILD A ROGUE DECK USE OLLIE. HES NOT OP.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Funny enough I played 3 lances in a row, which included Anasia. Won 2 of them after anasia because they couldn't steal my 3cc ally off the board. It is what made the difference. I would love more cards like Oliver, but make some for other heroes as well to be balanced. If not just take away its ability to steal a 3cc ally. This is my opinion.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Funny enough I played 3 lances in a row, which included Anasia. Won 2 of them after anasia because they couldn't steal my 3cc ally off the board. It is what made the difference. I would love more cards like Oliver, but make some for other heroes as well to be balanced. If not just take away its ability to steal a 3cc ally. This is my opinion.
    Ok so if he cant steal an ally for 7cc you ha e a guy with very conditional attack and 7 health. But shadow has a neast with 5 5 and 2 damge reduction in dakrath. Or riphide who kills basically everyone when he ia summoned. Ir a beast of a protector with 8 health and ability to boost others i. Aeon. Or nathanias who has hige stats draw a card an can potentially drop a free ally of any cost. See what im saying. All 7 or 6 cc allies are huge with good abilities. Dude. Just chill with ollie. Hes fine.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think this card is fine as is. Strong but not too strong. Good finisher.

Conditional kill, good but conditional body, Conditional cantrip. All easily played around.
    Last edited by oggtheman; 05-14-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love more cards like Oliver, but make some for other heroes as well

Let me guess...eeny meenie miney moe....Warrior class, right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For seven u steal a enemy ally and also have a 8-9 dmg ally.
    not always 8 .. i use him in my serena .. of course i know whether he is op or not... dont simply call for nerf. You are killing the game. How many card that you want it to be nerfed ? All cards? Or the card that you didnt have in your deck? Stop calling for nerf

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Think he is oke... extrem strong but oke.
    (The reason why i consider him as "extrem strong" is, that he is an autolose for all shadow homunculi Decks... But thats not only because of Oliver, more the combo Oliver +Garina makes him so incredible strong)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Spieler View Post
    Think he is oke... extrem strong but oke.
    (The reason why i consider him as "extrem strong" is, that he is an autolose for all shadow homunculi Decks... But thats not only because of Oliver, more the combo Oliver +Garina makes him so incredible strong)
    Creatures with steadfast are imune to it's ability...

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk