Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wink Twilight Analysis Intro!

Hey there everyone! AeonLegacy here! So yesterday I posted an introduction of myself, I'm a new player who's been captivated by the game for the past two weeks vigorously learning all the cards and the best ways to utilize certain theme. One thing I would like to start off with is by saying that so far, coming from Yu-Gi-Oh, I am starting to like this game more than yugioh. I quit yugioh awhile ago due just boredom and just life and I've tried magic and it's fun but what's great about this game is i can take it anywhere with my phone and the biggest thing, that I feel this game is super balanced! With the different classes, about 660 cards at the moment, and there's so many mixes and possible combinations of cards and decks that literally anything can happen. Plus with 32 heroes that increases those numbers! That's part of why I've been enjoying this game so much is because there's a ton of flexibility on being creative.

So with that I plan on being a consistent blogger on reviewing single cards, decks, types of combos and all sorts of stuff, and I am hoping to really make an impact on the SE community!

So now to the point of this particular post, I want one of my first series of discussions to be on the great "Twilight" theme. This theme really intrigued me with how they work and under the right circumstances can be outright brutal. The best thing is with each human class, there's lots of great techs that can be played In each class to help the "Twilight". I've been toggling with each class to see what builds work best. One reason that the "Twilight" stand out so much is because of the mass amount of support they got in Lost Lands. 7 cards in total I believe that just make this alignment have so much potential. Before Lost Lands what they had wasn't that great at all. But now, with 2 searches, 2 bosses, some draw power, and a few others have really opened a massive gateway for the deck to be a powerhouse. My future articles will be going over each one of these cards, what they do and how they work in the alignment. So if everyone who reads this is intrigued for my "Twilight" series, stay tuned! Because this is just the beginning!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like Twilights too, looking forward to your articles

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Woo! Competition! Maybe a rival blogger will help motivate me to do mine more consistently. And hey, maybe we can even collaborate on some.

So you'll be starting off with the twilight ehh? I think i have an article you should read, that explores some of the lore elements of the twilights http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ult-conspiracy
    Welcome to the comunity! You should try and hop onto telegram if you aremt already there. Best way to get acquainted with the rest of the community
    Last edited by Umbra7; 04-21-2016 at 07:37 PM.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would start with victor using twilight and anmor's call + general of unaxio + hunter's gambit + overwhelm that is a fun kind of deck. It was doing really well for a while there, but apparently the meta has adapted. Still it's a fun type of deck.
    IGN: ETC BobRoss
    "BobRoss puts the 'bRo' in Boss" - Gondorian
    Proud Member of ETC - Errors Terrors & Carers
    Europe/Africa Regional Champion 2014 (also top 8 in World Championship)
    See some videos with commentary of some of my Serena Games on Shadowera.net
    I also do a video show with TJ SamuelJ - Bob and Sam Trollin it Up!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    team Jacob!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just made a Telegram! Though I don't have anyone on there yet lol how do I find where everyone is? Is it one big section or do I add people piece by piece?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That does seem interesting, well right now with the current Twilight deck I am using I am 20-3 with a 184 rating. It's been doing fantastic for me! So I hope to share my ideas with everyone.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....elegram-Groups

This thread should help you get into the telegram groups.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonLegacy View Post
    well right now with the current Twilight deck I am using I am 20-3 with a 184 rating. It's been doing fantastic for me!

^ you might want to leave that part out of the teaser-trailer, lol.

Goodluck and welcome to game!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, AeonLegacy! Thanks for sharing what you are liking about the game. Looking forward to seeing your blog!