Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Whens more cards coming that will hopefully help this game?

When is the next set of cards being released?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    maybe they are pre-nerfing them so they can be just as dull and lackluster as the first 67 are now after they were all killed off from complaining.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    maybe they are pre-nerfing them so they can be just as dull and lackluster as the first 67 are now after they were all killed off from complaining.
    Aww do you miss your OP cards? Win with one or two cards that requires no skill to play the game with. Yea Im glad there gone, and those cards are still here. Now though people cant abuse them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    they were not op. they were good to fair. they all got nerfed and now we are back to playing in the stale SF meta we have had for 2 and a half years. and here you are wanting new cards. we had new cards, but you and others couldnt adjust to them and cried for nerfs. kind of funny in a very sad way you want new cards.

and i dont win with 1 or 2 cards, no one good to great does in this game. we win with tuned decks and skill. nothing has been op in years. there have been no single cards that can win games by themselves or combo of 2 or 3 cards that win since 1.24. the whole deck has to work.

the game is stale now, has been for awhile. except for january anyway. people have stopped playing, lots of good people. the crown tournament still hasnt filled up and its a WC qualifier.

look at you, you are bored as well and want new cards. we had them, you didnt like them, they got killed. blah blah blah and here we are. stale stale stale even for you.
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 04-24-2016 at 12:57 AM.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Aww do you miss your OP cards? Win with one or two cards that requires no skill to play the game with. Yea Im glad there gone, and those cards are still here. Now though people cant abuse them.
    Come on take it easy. Lets not start with the agressive post again. Shes stating her opinion. Lets be friendly. The forum has been pleasant for a couple weeks lets not start again. She was stating her opinion on nerf threads and most veteran players agree with her more than dont. There are often times too many nerfs.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Theres more nerfs then buffs cause the cards that come out are always stronger and stronger than previous cards. Its just the way it is so they nerf the new cards so it doesn't make old cards obsolete. SO yes there is always going to be nerf threads.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0
    they all got nerfed and now we are back to playing in the stale SF meta we have had for 2 and a half years.
    Basically, yeah. Is pretty easy to just run decks with no LL cards right now, or very minimal. Personally I think there were some things in LL that did need changes (e.g. Twilights), and some things that didn't (e.g. Eternal Troll, most Locations). And even the things that did need changing were killed way too much. Have seen literally zero Twilights since the nerfs.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Theres more nerfs then buffs cause the cards that come out are always stronger and stronger than previous cards. Its just the way it is so they nerf the new cards so it doesn't make old cards obsolete. SO yes there is always going to be nerf threads.
    Actually the new cards were just new and therefore more played. I wouldn't have called them better than old cards(except Twilights maybe). It's just a bit sad that most Tribe decks newly introduced don't see much play since the tested and proved deck of SF are easier to play/build and better.
    And sometimes it's good that new cards are strictly better than old cards, e.g. Old Iron Dagger vs. Weevil-Tipped Crossbow.

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aldmor, twilight, locations, templars , homoculus, ravagers, undead even wulven all of them were new/got new cards but some ppl nerfed them down
    A1 - Evolution in Theory

How to join A1

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Too many nerfs. Just too many.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn