Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Card Bug List - 3.13

Hi all,

v3.13, which is now out on PC, Mac, Android and iOS, includes fixes for almost all known reproduceable card bugs in previous versions, but there are most likely bugs lurking there, waiting to be discovered and reported by our very helpful community.

That's where you come in! Please report card bugs that you find in 3.13 on this thread, ideally with a reference to a match that took place (names of both players) and any details that might be relevant to the bug happening.

If you aren't sure something is a card behaviour bug, post it in its own thread for discussion first. If you are not using 3.13 please see other bug threads for whether your bug has already been found and fixed.

Please note: If you have experienced a bug that isn't related to a card or group of cards behaving incorrectly, it's best to put that in its own thread. I'm tracking incorrect card behaviour here and then fixing accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation with this.

KNOWN REPORTED CARD BUGS IN 3.13

SE-1018 - Groundshift is incorrectly blocking Garth and Raikka's damage increase/reduction effects. (Fixed in 3.14).
    -- Activated abilities are not passive abilities, so Groundshift should not block those abilities. Note that keyword passive abilities (hidden, stealth, ambush, defender, haste, meek, steadfast, protector) that get granted should be blocked.

SE-1019 - Thick Hide is not blocking damage from Shadow Armor when Evil Ascendant kills opposing ally with Bazaar out. (Fixed in 3.14).

SE-1021 - Thriss Crucible should not say the ally it becomes has claw attack. (Fixed via card update.)

SE-1023 - Aldmor Artisan doesn't give discount if a 4cc or greater artifact has been activated that turn. (Fixed in 3.14.)

SE-1024 - Dreadclaw Totem is not correctly getting claw attack when it becomes an ally. (Fixed in 3.14.)

SE-1022 - Disciple of Aldmor doesn't take 4 damage when Forgotten Horror is revived by Gravebone. (Fixed in 3.14.)

SE-1025 - Twilight Eidolon should not revive Twilight ally that began as an item. (Fixed in 3.14.)

SE-1026 - Trading Port controller ability activation issues. (Fixed in 3.14.)

SE-971 - Bazaar draws cards before effects triggered by Crescendo destruction have finished. (Requires major overhaul of turn-ending and turn-starting code, so deferred for now.)

SE-998 - Eternal Troll killed at the end of turn sometimes behaves as though killed at start of the next. (See above.)

SE-1020 - Hit List can be activated when an opposing Twilight died at the end of opponent's turn and was revived by Twilight Eidolon. (See above.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgotten Horror revived by Gravebone freezes but not damages opposing Disciple of Aldmor.

Happened twice in this game, T7 and T8:
    BP Holy Punisher (BB) vs Raksaksa (GB)
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Punisher View Post
    Forgotten Horror revived by Gravebone freezes but not damages opposing Disciple of Aldmor.

Gondorian , did you have a chance to look into that and check if it is a bug?
    Greatness, Reborn

BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Gondorian , did you have a chance to look into that and check if it is a bug?
    Hi. Thanks for reporting. Yes, it's a bug, but it's going to take a while to unpick. So you can consider the fix "in progress".

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's fine by me, thanks for looking into that
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgotten horror froze my undead allies taken from the opponent by kiruth devotee (they had undead allignment and froze when my forgotten horror entered play. A side note, I feel game is really balanced now lots of different decks, gj there !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Megas Alexandros View Post
    Forgotten horror froze my undead allies taken from the opponent by kiruth devotee (they had undead allignment and froze when my forgotten horror entered play. A side note, I feel game is really balanced now lots of different decks, gj there !
    Hi. If it was your Kiruth Devotee and your Forgotten Horror and the undead allies that were frozen were controlled by you, then it is a bug assuming that they were still undead allies when they were frozen. One way they would no longer be undead allies would be if they were killed and brought back by Charred Cowl of the Damned. I've looked at the code and it seems sane, so I could do with watching a replay - please can you supply player names of the match it happened in. Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Guys, need help on this. Everytime Spirit Shuriken appears on the the board, my app suddenly closes. Can anybody help me on this? I already uninstalled and installed the app but the problem still persist. Im using IPhone 6.

Last match that this happened was Looni vs NightFuryDragon

Thanks
    Last edited by TP16; 05-11-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TP16 View Post
    Hi Guys, need help on this. Everytime Spirit Shuriken appears on the the board, my app suddenly closes. Can anybody help me on this? I already uninstalled and installed the app but the problem still persist. Im using IPhone 6.

Last match that this happened was Looni vs NightFuryDragon

Thanks
    You were Vess and opponent was Garth who played Spirit Shuriken?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes. The problem is, everytime that card appears the app closes. Even in deck building or in the merchant section. Basically i cant use or battle heroes using the card.

Thanks