Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Fullscreen Lock Bug

There's no longer a way to choose the size of the game screen. It's locked in full screen and I can't even alt-tab to a new window. Playing on latest Mac OS. Please fix this asap as it makes the game unplayable.

Like you literally have code to stop all possible methods of switching screen and resizing. That's just plain frustrating, who does that? Even large full screen games like League of Legends and Portal 2 obey user commands for window switching.
    Last edited by Samzyn; 01-10-2016 at 03:05 PM.
    Custom Card Design - Warlock Expansion

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. I don't see the resolution options either. Maybe they will return in 3.11.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When are they fixing this? I haven't been able to play this game in 9 months because they haven't fixed this.. in 9 months?!? How is Wulven so slow at doing everything?? Where the fuck is our money going? If this isn't fixed by the end of the month I'm going to have to ask for a lot of money back.

Don't even get me started on the failed Shattered Fates Kickstarter promises which are 3 years due, and yet they have the balls to put out a second Kickstarter and start delivering rewards for those when they havent even finished half of their first promises.
    Custom Card Design - Warlock Expansion

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So did you just wait 9 months without asking again?

The answer is just to hold down Option key when you hit PLAY in the launcher. I just tested it now. When you see the resolution screen, there's a tickbox telling you about it that's been there since forever. I just forgot about it last time. Sorry.

I hope this resolves it for you. If not, try downloading the launcher again: http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?147-Play&tabid=78

As for the other stuff, we're working on it. There's been some recent dev updates that you can find elsewhere on the forum.