Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thriss Crucible wording error (should not say claw attack)

I didn't see a bug thread for the latest update so here's one. Any bugs in the 3.13 update post below. Be sure to list all pertinent info.

So i found a bug on thriss crucible. It does everything stated on the card except where it states "claw base attack" it enters play instead with sword base attack. Example shown in a rated match between myself (SL Merry Murker) and Slicky131. I even placed relentless savagery on crucible to be sure it was bugged and the rs added only one attack and didnt return to hand when crucible was killed. Unfortunately crucible with rs was kind of my surprise but i got the surprise instead lol.
    ~ Murk You ~

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Murker View Post
    I didn't see a bug thread for the latest update so here's one. Any bugs in the 3.13 update post below. Be sure to list all pertinent info.

So i found a bug on thriss crucible. It does everything stated on the card except where it states "claw base attack" it enters play instead with sword base attack. Example shown in a rated match between myself (SL Merry Murker) and Slicky131. I even placed relentless savagery on crucible to be sure it was bugged and the rs added only one attack and didnt return to hand when crucible was killed. Unfortunately crucible with rs was kind of my surprise but i got the surprise instead lol.
    Hi. Thanks for reporting. That new rewording was an oversight and the card should not be claw base attack. It should stay sword like it has been the whole time in the code. We'll get the wording updated. In the mean time, I'll create the official 3.13 card bug list. Cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. Thanks for reporting. That new rewording was an oversight and the card should not be claw base attack. It should stay sword like it has been the whole time in the code. We'll get the wording updated. In the mean time, I'll create the official 3.13 card bug list. Cheers!
    Cool, i was wondering why he was changed to claw attack after all that time lol. Thanks for your response and help. Cheers mate
    ~ Murk You ~