Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why????

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    Wow snarky thread.

Religion, Politics, and Embers, are generally considered taboo subjects in social gatherings.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    Religion, Politics, and Embers, are generally considered taboo subjects in social gatherings.
    Did you bring your popcorn?
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by The MiddleAgedNerd View Post
    Did you bring your popcorn?

No, the butter used in popcorn is very bad for your health. I prefer drugs & alcohol instead.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Delay of Game View Post
    No, the butter used in popcorn is very bad for your health. I prefer drugs & alcohol instead.
    Lol. Yeah much healthier. Well grab a seat and some oxys. When you wake up this thread will have exploded.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think both wane and veles are right. But... U veles said what about new players that are leaving the game bcuz of op decks. Well op decks helps alot for new players. U remember when there was a swarm of new high rated players they been playing like dumb asses :P but climbed high cuz of grinding and mostly cuz of twilights? I agree it s annoying when u made a deck with hero u had a smack on to play with and ur first opponent in qm is embers jeri that is tottally op against the hero u run bcuz he doesn t have any counter for it. So yes i think some things should be nerfed but devs must know when to stop. I think that if gondo decided embers should be nerfed then he is right and ba i even think is trully right. I love the feeling when i kick jerri ass and that will gone. But if i must choose i choose the game will better without jeri embers and im sure ppl will start making different jeri builds in huge number.
    IGN: BP Striga

Mystery of Snowy Owl
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the most innovative thing to come out of this thread is having restricted cards. I think the idea of limiting some cards to one or two per deck would help tone down some of the OP cards without having to nerf them.
    Proud member of the ETC Guild

Enlightenment Through Challenges

IGN: sardonyx47

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just use Raksul and Wizen's Prayer to get embers back... Oh wait Raksul got nerfed too

How about if priest had its own version of mimic for 2cc that only worked on embers? It could be called "re-light my fire" wouldn't be OP because:
    1. It's useless until you've played embers
    2. Both cards could be exiled?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [Deleted - dupe]

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I struggled to follow the OP, to be honest, but if this is continuing a previous thread then there's no need for this one. Just post there.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fristar View Post
    Just keep crying about your loss of a OP combo that ruined the gameplay for alote of players. Most of us just don't care that you wont be able to use a OP setup to win almost every single time vs every single champion in the game. Boohoo
    I really dont think u know me. I am not a limited player who just know play as agroo or agressor. and is an easy target for decks like the all powerfull "op" jerry ember.
    Man, plz, dont judge me without know me. I am not cry, jerry still have some others "op" combos, like others heroes have too. The point here is the nerf.
    Ps: i really dont care if i am playing against a WC champion or against a first day newbie, i play for win, and give no chances..... If i win, nice, if i loss, ok i learn look my game again and think about what i could to do against that hero and on that situation. This is play with mind, if all of op cards haters made this, maybe we have less nerfs and buffs and more new cards....
    But, sry if u tok to personal.
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn