Close

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    a1dejvo 2-1 BP Beethov3n
    amber>badu
    ggs
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still missing 3 games results to finish the 1st phase of the tournament.

Just wanted to report a bad case here:

In the match BP Dimble vs RS Silent, after Dimble win the 1st game, Silent claimed that Dimble was cheating. Silent also said that had the card Groundshift in the deck but didnt see it in the 1st game.
    After that, he recused to keep playing with Dimble. I asked for some proves that Dimble was cheating and he couldn't provide it to me.

Due to that I said that Dimble would win that match and Silent said that would report both Dimble and me to Kyle.

The whole thing was solved when Gondorian said that there was no evidence of Dimble cheating and Silent never had Groundshift in the deck.

That being said, I hope the last 3 games will be playing asap so we can advance into the 2nd phase. Congratulations to the ones that have passed to the final stage!
    Champion of Slugfest VIII

The Brazilian Titan of TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally, we are on the final stage! Congratulations to everyone who did it!

Just remember that from now on will be Hero and Deck Lock for the whole tournament

Brackets are up, you can see it in OP or on this link: http://challonge.com/SEChampionsLeague

Good Luck everyone!
    Champion of Slugfest VIII

The Brazilian Titan of TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can we get final standings of first round?
    Not to offense maxi but why did he advanced and not SD? How was that tie brake settled ?
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by segalion View Post
    Can we get final standings of first round?
    Not to offense maxi but why did he advanced and not SD? How was that tie brake settled ?
    I was wondering that too so I looked it up, according to Challonge i have won a tie-breaker more(in second game against colrath and third against segalion)

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's a bit weird as you think that winning with less games should be "better" for SE
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think there's a mistake in your group bracket. If you look at the standing, it shows you and Maxi both have two set wins but SD only has one even though he also won two matches as you already know. I believe this is due to TO Caparod giving him an (0-0) score win against Colarth.

EDIT: With that said, Maxi won a total of 5 games in the group while SD won only 4 so that's probably how Maxi advanced over him.
    Last edited by Deja Vu; 05-01-2016 at 03:15 PM.
    Leader of Rising Sun
    Learn, Improve, Succeed

Relevant RS Links:
    About Us|Trophy Room
    Card Gallery|How to Apply

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    I think there's a mistake in your group bracket. If you look at the standing, it shows you and Maxi both have two set wins but SD only has one even though he also won two matches as you already know. I believe this is due to TO Caparod giving him an (0-0) score win against Colarth.

EDIT: With that said, Maxi won a total of 5 games in the group while SD won only 4 so that's probably how Maxi advanced over him.
    Hmm yes that seems to be the case

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Maxi won 5 and lost 4, SD won 4 and won 3
    Again it seems a bit counter logic in SE specific because in our case less games to get same accomplishments should be rewarded (e.g. winning 2-0 should accomplish you more than winning 2-1)
    Now the problem lies in the fact that SD won 2-1, won 2-0(although technical) and lost 2-0 while maxi won two 2-1 and lost one 2-1
    He has more wins but he played more games where is if SD had played 9 games and not 7 he might get a better score
    I don't have a good answer here but just ask this

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I looked into this again and the problem is that both me and SD played only 7 games and maxi played 9 games. This is because I won two games with 2-0 and SD won and loss a game with that score. Each time a game ended at 2-0 the player didn't get a chance to play the third game. If he played that game he could have won additional game and earn another point. Even if he lost 2-0 he could have won third game to get extra point.
    Since this was not happening SD lost a chance to get 2 extra point which would have advance him
    I suggest TO will think on this issue and how it can be resolved