Close

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    @gdc : when will 3.13 hit? I am withholding joining any major tourneys since they are hero/deck lock

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Ravenger location may see some daylight with the zealot and crucible changes. Change in tower brute is bad, it will be mostly good to stay alive against haste allies and will have a hard time killing any even with an attack boost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Some good changes there, but two cards I'm gutted about:

Ancient of Aldmor - I didn't see this coming, I was quite happy with him as he was to be honest. I had a really good game where my opponent had 2 of these out and I let my SE build up from 5 to 9 SE and crippled them both. I guess we'll see.
    Devastated, I had an almost identical experience and it was so much fun watching their attack drop each turn. Won the match with 5hp left and it was so satisfyingly close!

Now it's going to cripple your ability to use hero ability AND ally/item abilities... I wonder which tribe has most of those?... (Total own goal if I'm honest).

Second card I'm disappointed about is Warped Desert. Was such a fun card, not necessarily a game changer but enabled some really FUN combos!

Felt balanced though as I often lost due to opposing ability... E.g. had my Nova stolen and used on me, or mind control - or just some card I really could have used on the next turn (and only brought one copy).

So honestly, what's chances of reversing the changes to Raksul?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by deckromancer View Post

Second card I'm disappointed about is Warped Desert. Was such a fun card, not necessarily a game changer but enabled some really FUN combos!

Felt balanced though as I often lost due to opposing ability... E.g. had my Nova stolen and used on me, or mind control - or just some card I really could have used on the next turn (and only brought one copy).

So honestly, what's chances of reversing the changes to Raksul?
    Agreed, such a fun card. Sad to see this one get changed. I too hope they reconsider
    Proud member of the ETC Guild

Enlightenment Through Challenges

IGN: sardonyx47

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    nice balance changes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    plz, dont kill ember. nerf but not kill..... :s
    Lord Wane
    Handler souls of Duat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was raging at the racksul change at first for a while, because it was such a fun card. However, apon further thinking, I saw that it was necessary.

The nerf I'm raging at now is the ancient of aldmor change. Really? It was underused anyway, but this makes it worse. Also, I was looking forward to using it with bloodfang, but this also ruins that possibility. PLEASE don't do this.

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP LORD WANE View Post
    plz, dont kill ember. nerf but not kill..... :s
    They didn't kill. You still get 3 damage plus set an ally on fire. Better than fireball and cheaper. Fireball doesnt return to hand neither should embers.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    another faulty argument. fireball doesnt cost 4 SE or need an opposing ally to play so neither should embers?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The change to eternal troll is good, however it doesn't address it being abused by its owner. Sac Lamb, energy discharge, explosion, etc. Anything that kills eternal troll cast by owner should kill it so it doesn't come back.