Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

How long do support take to respond to emails?

I emailed support but they haven't replied yet. Typically how long do they take to respond to queries?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In January it was over a month. Not sure if they improved.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    We're getting swamped with a lot of transfer requests, which end up being deprioritised. We're working on a self-service system for SC-transfer to address this. It wasn't really worth directing engineering efforts to it in the past, but the amount of support requests have now made it cost too much support staff time to handle and it delays how quickly we can handle more urgent or important issues.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Excellent idea!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any ideas how far up the queue my request is? I mailed you over a month ago.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok serious? It's been months and you sill haven't changed my forums name.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A few years ago I made the mistake of signing up for Shadow Era using an email address hosted by a small company which is going out of business. I put in a request on August 21 to change the email address on my account, and have received no reply. (Sadly, changing your email address on the forum has no impact on your game account).

I'd like to buy a Large Gift so that I can get some Lost Lands cards and round out my collection of rares from older sets, but I can't, because if I ever have a password problem or similar issue, I'd be locked out of the game, the collection I've been building up for all this time, and my purchase.

I know and you're a small company, and appreciate all of your hard work. I mean that genuinely, speaking as someone who has worked for several small businesses in the past. And I also understand that this is a relatively small problem. I certainly don't want to blow this out of proportion. But I respectfully suggest that it is a very frustrating experience for me and perhaps other players, and that it is poor customer service.

I ask for your help so that I can continue to enjoy your fine game. And I will hapily post again to thank you if my problem is resolved.

Thank you.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    A few years ago I made the mistake of signing up for Shadow Era using an email address hosted by a small company which is going out of business. I put in a request on August 21 to change the email address on my account, and have received no reply. (Sadly, changing your email address on the forum has no impact on your game account).

I'd like to buy a Large Gift so that I can get some Lost Lands cards and round out my collection of rares from older sets, but I can't, because if I ever have a password problem or similar issue, I'd be locked out of the game, the collection I've been building up for all this time, and my purchase.

I know and you're a small company, and appreciate all of your hard work. I mean that genuinely, speaking as someone who has worked for several small businesses in the past. And I also understand that this is a relatively small problem. I certainly don't want to blow this out of proportion. But I respectfully suggest that it is a very frustrating experience for me and perhaps other players, and that it is poor customer service.

I ask for your help so that I can continue to enjoy your fine game. And I will hapily post again to thank you if my problem is resolved.

Thank you.
    Sorry to hear about your delay on this. I did get your Private Message on the forum, but it's outside my powers to tackle it. I can see you are concerned that if you lose access to the old email address then you might lose your account, but I'd like to reassure you that we do have ways of tackling that eventuality. Obviously, it would be better and easier to make the switch while you can still access that old email address, so I'll try to chase this up for you to find out what's going on with it. It might be that altering email address with an account is something outside the powers of the support staff (since there could be a risk of accounts being stolen) and it has to be escalated to Kyle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Sorry to hear about your delay on this. I did get your Private Message on the forum, but it's outside my powers to tackle it. I can see you are concerned that if you lose access to the old email address then you might lose your account, but I'd like to reassure you that we do have ways of tackling that eventuality. Obviously, it would be better and easier to make the switch while you can still access that old email address, so I'll try to chase this up for you to find out what's going on with it. It might be that altering email address with an account is something outside the powers of the support staff (since there could be a risk of accounts being stolen) and it has to be escalated to Kyle.
    Problem solved. Thank you. Your assistance is appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I have almost same problem. The login email I am using right now is not even a valid email.It is c0m not com at the end.I have already sent a email to support group.The request number is (20536) . Can you help me solve my problem.Change the login id to a valid email or help change the password.